Kismet

Hi,

Run into a bit of a problem with trying to get the team of someone who activates a trigger

My Kismet knowledge is limited, getting better day by day as this map progresses.

So essentially i have a damage volume which i want activated only if someone from assault touches it, it should not affect the defence.

i have it working perfectly apart from identifying the team.

So as per the diagram i have seen two ways to try

1. After triggering the volume - use the get team number - get the team number and compare it to a team variable. However on this i am not sure on the target - do i leave it at all players, or take it off all players and have player 0 there. If that works i presume it would pass the team number to a int variable i would need to define and attach to Team Number, then in the compare int i would compare that with the team variable i set up earlier. Would this work or am i missing something, as on server it works whoever triggers it

2. Essentially the same except using Same Team - What do i put in on the Players connection, can i set a spawn point as one of the players to get the team number?
image.png 74.6K

Comments

• 13Cav.Kendmac13Cav.Kendmac Posts: 61Player
    Mmmm got it working in editor. Even works in lobby if you choose Alpha or bravo and run around, however once the game starts it treats all the players as belonging to one side. Any ideas
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,594Beta Tester
    Isn't this your second thread on this topic? I did try to help in that thread, but...?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • 13Cav.Kendmac13Cav.Kendmac Posts: 61Player
    Never mind i got it working
This discussion has been closed.