down all the way

H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 181Player
Hi all!just will say STOP to destro server at AA and USA server its not fun anymore.if you will go to other games and do it.we are family in here and you know it to.IF i see more at this bull i will report you everyday in my life tills you get it.OK

Comments

• OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 117Beta Tester
    As Keeb's stated in another thread...
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Perhaps English is not your main language, but I don't understand what you're trying to say. Also, without rudimentary punctuation, I can't tell which words go with which.

In the mean time, might I suggest that you type your comment in your own language and then use Google Translate?

It might make your point a little clearer (or not).

https://translate.google.com/
    --

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    edited August 1
    K, his english sux. Are you betas by any chance also hired as the forum grammar police? It's more annoying to see you always post on this than reading his writing. My first language isn't english but I get his point reading it only once.

I thought we have mods in here for that job.
    AAPG is good!
  • -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 708Administrator
    Flatlander wrote: »
    K, his english sux. Are you betas by any chance also hired as the forum grammar police? It's more annoying to see you always post on this than reading his writing. My first language isn't english but I get his point reading it only once.

I thought we have mods in here for that job.

We are here to help in any way possible Flat. We care about this community and the players because we are you. We are the players just like you. So naturally there are suggestions when someone has an issue with getting across the question that needs to be answered.
    OICURMT! wrote: »
    As Keeb's stated in another thread...
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Perhaps English is not your main language, but I don't understand what you're trying to say. Also, without rudimentary punctuation, I can't tell which words go with which.

In the mean time, might I suggest that you type your comment in your own language and then use Google Translate?

It might make your point a little clearer (or not).

https://translate.google.com/

This seems like beta's trying to help to me. No one here cares if your gram is poor, as long as we can understand you. The sole purpose of a forums is the communication. We are only trying to help. Maybe you should lighten up my friend or as a player make a suggestion on how the player asking the question can get his point across so that other players can answer him back.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    edited August 1
    As said, I could understand his last topics in here without problems. 1st try. And saw keb picking on his language skills more than once without even trying to help. I find that behavior pretty lame, just saying. Seems to happen if you have an opinion on everything (cough, post count, cough).
    AAPG is good!
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 127Player
    I have no clue what he was on about but if he is complaining about a clan isn't it against the forum rules?
  • -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 708Administrator
    [soldier] wrote: »
    I have no clue what he was on about but if he is complaining about a clan isn't it against the forum rules?

If he is then yes but I can't say for sure what he is trying to say.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    Yes....to be clear....I just want to understand. I like good grammar and spelling, honestly, but I'd be a fool to expect it, ESPECIALLY on an international forum! Can't help without the basic message getting through.

:+1:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 181Player
    edited August 6
    hi yes i know my spell:(but if i see somemore at thsi bull [TOS Violation] then you need to fix it or its that steam or punkbuster becouse i see alot of ddos and hacker in games and the are so CLEAN but here you have one pic so you can see what i mean.its ta right to at dont have steam in game??and is that right at punkbuster dont have he skills to taqke them out??do ACI have that right to go to thers computer ??this guys dont have steam i have found it alot off player in your AA and in usa server but now are they in at clan server:((

(mod edit: TOS violation)
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 127Player
    I think maybe you have found a bug in the game with displaying Steam accounts, this player does have one:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207991323
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 181Player
    [soldier] wrote: »
    I think maybe you have found a bug in the game with displaying Steam accounts, this player does have one:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207991323

well i see it more and more and they have overkill to like they hacks in the game but how knows .new account and old account are banned right??
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,018Moderator
    So, basically you accuse some player/clan for cheating, again.
    You know its against forum TOS.
    ss_4_frankof.png
This discussion has been closed.