AA:PG on ps4 was a failure or not

ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 55Player
When first time i heard about this game it was soo close to a a socom game and i say to my self "man this is god [TOS Violation] good game" but time when on en February there was a patch update that add new features new map but one thing cought my eye the most that i Couldn't play a match i was blame on the matchmaking i delete the game many times resting my internet connection try on other account Didn't work and i was doom i Can't play AA:PG ps4 anymore until in December 2018 i choose to redownload the game again and finally find a match starting 2019 i start to hnow that the leaning and scar h was add and was getting annoying losong to gunfight getting bs on head and teammate beening clumsy soo to say do like AA:PG ps4 before or after like this game i well not recommended to play on ps4 instead play on pc it feel better it have more stuff and skill is involved soo be ready

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,594Beta Tester
    Perhaps English is not your main language, but I don't understand what you're trying to say. Also, without rudimentary punctuation, I can't tell which words go with which. I do know the PS4 game attracted many more players than AAPG:PC, but who decides what 'failure' means?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 659Player
    He said:

1) Hey this game is good.
    2) Oh crap, suddenly matchmaking is broke. Where's the fix
    3) Screw it, I can't find a match. Delete.
    4) Fast forward a few months, tried AAPG again.
    5) Wow the changes implemented (SCAR) suck
    6) I'm out.
  • ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 55Player
    doogle! wrote: »
    He said:

1) Hey this game is good.
    2) Oh crap, suddenly matchmaking is broke. Where's the fix
    3) Screw it, I can't find a match. Delete.
    4) Fast forward a few months, tried AAPG again.
    5) Wow the changes implemented (SCAR) suck
    6) I'm out.

Lmao
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,594Beta Tester
    Oh.

:)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 55Player
    edited July 30
    Like the game before Scar h and leaning was add in the game is was more fun then now