Better

flukeyrocket11flukeyrocket11 Posts: 1Player
edited July 20 in PS4
Fix ur [mod edit] game yo. Why does the team killing situation suck. U die with a grenade in ur hand and u can get kicked for team killing. Can u pit more that 2 seconds of effort into this game plz. Its good but barely. Fix the fine details and stop adding new [TOS Violation] until u can backup ur severs to handle it.

Comments

• ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 69Player
    Fix ur [mod edit] game yo. Why does the team killing situation suck. U die with a grenade in ur hand and u can get kicked for team killing. Can u pit more that 2 seconds of effort into this game plz. Its good but barely. Fix the fine details and stop adding new [TOS Violation] until u can backup ur severs to handle it.
    Friendly fire must go most annoying thing this game in earth
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 551Beta Tester
    edited July 21

That would allow some stupid tactics. 1 guy rushes, his teammates nades his position to help him, etc. Same story with flashbangs. At the current state of the game the only real way to damage teammates is nades, shots do very little damage.

Regarding the OP: just be careful with grenades, the position of your teammates must be considered before pulling one. For example I always have a backup plan, if a teammate would run in where I wanted throw it. And I don't pull one if I'm in risk of getting killed near teammates.

But after all, accidents happen. But in my experience I have to play many (3-5) hours to get teamkilled once. And it is even more rare for me to TK someone. IMO this is not too bad, even if it can be very frustrating at that particular moment. Definitely not bad enough to throw friendly fire out the window, allowing for a lot of shenanigans.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.

That would allow some stupid tactics. 1 guy rushes, his teammates nades his position to help him, etc. Same story with flashbangs. At the current state of the game the only real way to damage teammates is nades, shots do very little damage.

Regarding the OP: just be careful with grenades, the position of your teammates must be considered before pulling one. For example I always have a backup plan, if a teammate would run in where I wanted throw it. And I don't pull one if I'm in risk of getting killed near teammates.

But after all, accidents happen. But in my experience I have to play many (3-5) hours to get teamkilled once. And it is even more rare for me to TK someone. IMO this is not too bad, even if it can be very frustrating at that particular moment. Definitely not bad enough to throw friendly fire out the window, allowing for a lot of shenanigans.
    Then why we get teammate like killing us i don't understand
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 551Beta Tester

I don't know. I play on PC, maybe the communities are different. (Yes, I could pull the "console is a bunch of ill-behaved kids" stereotype card, but I never played on console, I cannot know.)

But currently the only way to really damage a teammate is a nade. Are you getting teamnaded intentionally on a regular basis? Or by accident?
    But I think you have to see my point regarding removing friendly fire...
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.

I don't know. I play on PC, maybe the communities are different. (Yes, I could pull the "console is a bunch of ill-behaved kids" stereotype card, but I never played on console, I cannot know.)

But currently the only way to really damage a teammate is a nade. Are you getting teamnaded intentionally on a regular basis? Or by accident?
    But I think you have to see my point regarding removing friendly fire...
    This feel like socom confrontation teammate kill nades