Team revive problem

ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 55Player
If is me or for that teammate cue be that dumb to revive us infront enemy i don't get you're revive system like evey time i get revive but a enemy was ready to killed as and its annoying that the teammate give other team a free kill its just stupid reviving need to go how many players well be happy if reviving is gone hope you guys understand this

Comments

• }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 689Administrator
    The idea is that when you revive someone you make sure the area is clear or have another player to cover the medic. Proper cover does not always work out the way you want it to. If you have a teammate that is getting you up in front of E and you feel that the player is not giving proper cover before hand or during then talk to the player on your team about proper cover. If you do not want to be revived at all then when you are down you can his esc and hit withdraw. This will remove you from being revived for the round.
  • ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 55Player
    The idea is that when you revive someone you make sure the area is clear or have another player to cover the medic. Proper cover does not always work out the way you want it to. If you have a teammate that is getting you up in front of E and you feel that the player is not giving proper cover before hand or during then talk to the player on your team about proper cover. If you do not want to be revived at all then when you are down you can his esc and hit withdraw. This will remove you from being revived for the round.
    No that is the problem you got teammate like reviving like the don't care and just keep getting cought and free kills
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 50Developer
    ^ Exactly what Gorilla said! Press the Options button and select Withdraw.
    edited July 21
    Other games have this feature and work good but in this game dose it work you got soo many noobs that like to [TOS Violation] you off
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 318Player
    If is me or for that teammate cue be that dumb to revive us infront enemy i don't get you're revive system like evey time i get revive but a enemy was ready to killed as and its annoying that the teammate give other team a free kill its just stupid reviving need to go how many players well be happy if reviving is gone hope you guys understand this

Not much you can do really. Some team-mates revive when clearly there are enemies near, Some team-mates revive without checking to see if there are enemies in the area. Some team-mates know there are enemies close by yet go for the revive. Its quite obvious that many of the low rank (particulary non-NCO/entry-level) don't have good eyes, or good ears, or know how to read/check their mini-map and HUD.

As others have said, you can always withdraw. It's impossible for us to cure these lax players of their incompetence. That's something only they can do.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,184Player
    edited July 20
    If they didn't pick you up you'd be calling them scrubs too.. damned if you do damned if you don't.. have you ever revived and got killed (or your teammate) whilst doing it? Exactly!

Reviving co-incidentaly fills all of the Army Values!

Duty.
    Honor.
    Integrity.
    Loyalty.
    Personal Courage.
    Respect.
    Selfless Service.

You ungrateful sods!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

If they didn't pick you up you'd be calling them scrubs too.. damned if you do damned if you don't.. have you ever revived and got killed (or your teammate) whilst doing it? Exactly!

Reviving co-incidentaly fills all of the Army Values!

Duty.
    Honor.
    Integrity.
    Loyalty.
    Personal Courage.
    Respect.
    Selfless Service.

You ungrateful sods!
    Like to be dead not get reviving and get killed again
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,594Beta Tester
    Here's an idea: Don't die! It's a feature built into the game - you started out alive. What happened?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 318Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Here's an idea: Don't die! It's a feature built into the game - you started out alive. What happened?

If only it were that simple.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg