Official server?

FalconierFalconier Posts: 4Player
How do I register my server? I just got a server, 24 man, from Game servers. I know back in the day you could. If by chance I can not have one then will I still get the exp points and stuff from the server I currently have or did I just wast money lol? thanks in advance

Comments

• Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 368Moderator
    server registration is no longer needed
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.
  • FalconierFalconier Posts: 4Player
    Bear_82 wrote: »

if its not needed then why are their Official servers showing the icon? its been a long time since ive messed with any server so forgive my ignorance in this. thanks again
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 551Beta Tester
    Falconier wrote: »

if its not needed then why are their Official servers showing the icon? its been a long time since ive messed with any server so forgive my ignorance in this. thanks again

Official servers are the ones ran by the development team. You can't get one of those. The only difference between an official and unofficial is the icon. Score, stats, etc register the same way on both.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • FalconierFalconier Posts: 4Player
    Falconier wrote: »

Official servers are the ones ran by the development team. You can't get one of those. The only difference between an official and unofficial is the icon. Score, stats, etc register the same way on both.

Ah..ok..thank you for clearing that up.