My Introduction

Whats up ladies and gentlemen of the AAPG forums. This is my real first serious post on AAPG forums. I asked a group of beta testers how to get involved with this game and they all told me to get on the forums, so here I am.

I've been playing AAPG for a few years now. I started seriously playing back when the great outdoors servers launched. I fell in love with the long range weapons and the amount of strategy it takes to win on mostly open maps. These days I'll play on most maps with confidence, but for years I limited myself to the outdoor maps.

Also I've noticed that this forum is filled with mostly negative things because those are the things that seem to push people over the edge and give people a reason to post on the forums. I'm here because the good and the bad of the game. I've had great matches, horrible matches, matches full of hackers, matches full of experienced players, and matches full of brand new players. I've been in "clans" of bad reputations and also "clans" with good reputations. The reason I play this game is for those memorable moments that push you to the limit and find yourself successful.

The real great games are the reason I'm still here almost four years later.

Anyways, Thanks for reading and I hope I see you guys on the battlefield.

RR.

Comments

• ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,096Player
    Welcome! Just note that this place is pretty much dead right now. AAPG is either completely stopped in terms of development or at best is doing occasional bug fix updates and that's all.

We're waiting on information about AA5. Sadly the Devs are in complete lock down mode after they were starting to be more open at the end of 2018 and early 2019. So you may be waiting for a while before this place picks up again. All of the regulars have pretty much stopped posting here. You can check out the AA5 thread to see a lot of the discussion there. Not much more to add at this point.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,183Player
    All of the regulars have pretty much stopped posting here.

*peeps in through a crack in the door*

Oh nobody's home still, I'll just come back later.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 648Player
    I got one too many nasty mails from blue and green names. That, and Hollywood wised-up and left. Since then, it's been back to business as usual: crickets from Army Game Studios and a disappointing, slow death of a decent game.
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 45Developer
    Hey, welcome Rough^Rider!