@devs : Cross-plat

If it is a possible could you implement cross-plat as I notice lots of PS4 streamers playing that I'd like to play with + PC community slowly dying again.

I know devs wont implement something just because 1 person would like it so if you also would like to see this implemented please show this post some attention and whatever keeps it at the top i guess! :)

Thanks, Riki!

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    Devs have pretty much wound down to Bug Fix Mode on AAPG as they work hard on the new AA5. What you're asking for is a new feature that would require serious development hours. I suggest you enjoy what you can on the old version and wait for cool things to happen with the new one!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 641Player
    This got brought up back when PS4 was released.

In addition to the work it would take to implement, I believe there was concern about having controllers playing against a mouse and keyboard.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 541Beta Tester
    Also, as far as I know the PC and PS4 version are different in many areas. The two versions look alike, but some game mechanics are different.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.