AAPG game bug

this bug happened to me today. i have played 4/5 maps prior to this bug, switching servers on every map change because the servers were lagging like [TOS Violation], commands were delayed, i saw people bugged in walls and running while standing still, people killing me while i am behind solid walls and my character paralyzing for a couple of seconds sometimes. i feel like the more time is passing, the worse the servers are becoming, i heard other people saying the same things. i have very good internet so it can't be possible that i am losing packages.

Comments

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 750Player
    Never seen that. Must be the server lagging out.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • SeVn.ras7SeVn.ras7 Posts: 6Player
    did you notice any lag lately?
    by the way, apparently saying "he.ll" is against the terms of service lol
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 750Player
    SeVn.ras7 wrote: »
    did you notice any lag lately?
    by the way, apparently saying "he.ll" is against the terms of service lol

More lag than usual? Not really, the same usual delayed output from the same servers.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 648Player
    edited June 21
    No jumping!
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 151Player
    edited June 21
    >:) if you lag then we can kill you more becouse at net are on you not at us.and if you learn the lag then you are good player :p
  • KodenKoden Posts: 282Player
    Is that an italian server? I've experienced stuff like that on the 69.ID server.
    Derob6.jpg
    Koden wrote: »
    Is that an italian server? I've experienced stuff like that on the 69.ID server.

nope. it's some fun server, you can see the name in the video. im banned from pretty much all italian servers.
  • -=HELL=-Blondie-=HELL=-Blondie Posts: 17Player
    Hey ras
    Did you check your FPS?
    Usually these kinds of problems related to the client, show your fps and check if it drops
    Hey ras
    Did you check your FPS?
    Usually these kinds of problems related to the client, show your fps and check if it drops

the fps are shown in the video, in green on the right side. i dont have fps problems usually!
  • }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 677Administrator
    in ~ type showfps or you will find it in your settings to display fps in video I believe.
  • stonewalljohnstonewalljohn Posts: 5Player
    I click on my desk top AA and nothing happens. Tried to uninstall nothing happens. Downloaded the game last night guess what nothing happens. Any suggestion out there please.
  • }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 677Administrator
    I have had something similar a few times. All I did was delete the desktop icon that I was trying to use to open AA:PG and create a new shortcut from the steam folder. This fixed my problem.