AACL Season 1 Finals Tonight, 8:30 PM Eastern Time!

-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 370Beta Tester
GunR vs vR| Square off in the AACL Finals!!
Well season 1 of the AACL (America's Army Competitive Leagues) is coming to a close. Come watch the finals tonight @ 8:30 PM Eastern Time.
0dtwzqessmpo.png

Watch It Live Here!!

Season one was a huge success, and we want to thank all the teams who participated in our first season. Please keep an eye on the AACL Discord and Website for details on Season 2!!!

A Special thanks to all the AACL Staff Members who help in running this Comp League. All the Stream Staff and Admins have been top notch for being the first time doing this for most of them!! Hat's Off to -[U|S|A]-John-Abel for putting together such a great program!! Thanks John!

Season 1 teams, HOOAH To All Players!! Well Done!!
GunR|
vR|
[1%R]
-[U|S|A]-
G.O.A.T|
-=[M]=-
[FIRM]
[AR|51]
c5.
Bkg.

If your not already in the AACL Discord, please feel free to join,
AACL Official Discord

Join our website too, and keep up with the current state of the Leagues. We are still wanting to find people to run an AACL League in PS4, as well as other Regions such as EU and SA.. If interested let us know!!
AACL Website

Finally, Thank You to You the Community of AAPG, who support Comp in the game!

Good Luck to tonight's finalists!!
One day I will graduate noob school!!!
-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

Comments

• GunR|DrerexGunR|Drerex Posts: 65Player
    Good luck to Gunr and vR! Should be a great game.
    Untitled_zpsqiypm7mn.png

• PredictionPrediction Posts: 132Player
    me and 11 other players already beat Gunr and VR in a pub the other night so we are the real champs lmao jk. Good luck all.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 750Player
    me and 11 other players already beat Gunr and VR in a pub the other night so we are the real champs lmao jk. Good luck all.

I never doubt on your predictions.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.