Abuse support system a joke.

[CGA]kinDIACT[CGA]kinDIACT Posts: 30Player
edited June 18 in General Discussion
I put an abuse support request in and the response I get is I get banned from the SYD 1 official server for a month the very next day. Why does it even surprise me. Many years of playing this game and in the end get treated like crap and apparently "hacking".

Fyi if you are a good player in AUS community you will get called a hacker then they will make a video with no proof what so ever but still perm ban you on every single server so you can't play anymore.
Here's the video:
And here's a video that explained the shot through the sandbag (Wouldn't need to if spectate wasn't bugged):

Fix your game so this crap doesn't happen. That sandbag shot was the only sus thing you see. And the people that have researched how hacks work within AA you can't shoot through walls or sandbags or anything. Its all Aimbot/Walls. It's disappointing that AA doesn't even help through any of this of peopl getting abused and it's run by the army.

Now that there is multiple people that run the AUS community there is only 1 that runs it properly and is not 1 sided and that is Outback Jack. But you can't express your opinion or anything. I miss AA back in beta. The game worked. There was a big community. There wasn't as much bs as there is now. The game is near close dead. I don't even see a total of 5 servers completely filled at once. Sometimes not even 100 total players at once. But then again devs don't listen when the players tell them whats wrong or what to fix. The beta was better then the full game and so many people agreed with me at the time and would agree with me now.

It upsets me and probably upsets other people that nothing gets resolved. No one gets back to you when you put a support request in. I wouldn't be surprised if they reverted back to beta and people came back. Cause I know I would.

Go to link and copy "Ci-kinDIACT" to get my stats http://www.aastats.com/player_stats.php

Comments

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 676Player
    Sorry man. And now a mod will lock your thread.
  • OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 117Beta Tester
    Good explanation re: sandbags. Nothing else in the video I'd be concerned about.
    --

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?
  • [CGA]kinDIACT[CGA]kinDIACT Posts: 30Player
    doogle! wrote: »
    Sorry man. And now a mod will lock your thread.

The most upsetting part is that they won't care or respond.
    OICURMT! wrote: »
    Good explanation re: sandbags. Nothing else in the video I'd be concerned about.

Thank you. No one believes me nor cares
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 628Moderator
    Respond to what?

Bans won't be discussed publicly, you can send in a support ticket since you are confused by why you were banned from SYD. www.americasarmy.com/support

Private servers are controlled by their owners.

You got killed by someone using an exploit. which would be worthy of a bug report.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    edited June 19
    Looks like a legit player to me, however I would recommend you something. If they start accusing you of hacking, just ignore it. Don't try to bring more attention to it. From self experience I know feeding the hackusations will only make the situation worse.
    Good shooting btw.

Side note: don't abuse exploits/glitches, makes you a better player.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
    m_hermann wrote: »
    Respond to what?

Bans won't be discussed publicly, you can send in a support ticket since you are confused by why you were banned from SYD. www.americasarmy.com/support

Private servers are controlled by their owners.

I am not talking about my support request for being banned. I am talking about the abuse i got within the game where you guys have a ABUSE SUPPORT TICKET SYSTEM. You clearly as a mod did not read the full post or you would of understood. I put a abuse report in and named 2 players. The next day of the ticket getting submitted and seen I randomly got banned from the SYD 1 Server. Coincidence? I even put a support ticket in on why I got banned and once again no one got back to me. I never recieved an email of been banned where I know players that have been banned on a official server before and they get an email of how long the ban is and the reason behind it. So why is the support system so lackful that 2 support tickets come through (1 is abuse which also bullying, 2 being banned with no reason on an Official server) and all you guys do is shrug it off like its nothing.

You guys literally have an abuse section for people to submit a ticket to get help within a game that you guys run and never get back to them. Someone who has played the game for years and gets no help. I think a lot of people would agree that you guys don't care about your game nor community unless they have Beta Tester to their name.
    m_hermann wrote: »
    You got killed by someone using an exploit. which would be worthy of a bug report.

I'm sorry but what. You did not read the post at all. The first video is me using the bug on tents in insurgent came that allows you to look over the sandbags but spectate does not see it nor player model gets lifted up. The second video was me defending myself and explaining how I got the kill through the sandbag aka using the bug (that I found on that very day of using the bug). As a mod you need to look more closely to a post before replying cause this is terrible.
    edited June 20
    Looks like a legit player to me, however I would recommend you something. If they start accusing you of hacking, just ignore it. Don't try to bring more attention to it. From self experience I know feeding the hackusations will only make the situation worse.
    Good shooting btw.

Side note: don't abuse exploits/glitches, makes you a better player.

Thanks bro and I did ignore it but once I started getting banned I had to defend myself or everyone would think I am a hacker. But noticed that if you defend yourself everyone just targets you and somehow defending makes it all worse. Don't understand how that happens. People in this game can't handle getting smashed.

I found the exploit that very day of that video I didn't know about it before at all so I used and wasn't thinking I was getting recorded who I also thought was a mate of mine. Also I knew how bugged spectate was but didn't know how bad it actually is.
  • L.LovettL.Lovett Posts: 65Player
    STOP Ci-kinDIACT......if someone report someone to aa in aa server and then admin coming in the game and see whats happing whit player and that are admin who ban player becouse that one who report one he have right and admin ban the one,END OF STORY move on

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    Unlocked Apr 17, 2015 @ 19:39
    Member since April 17, 2007.
    L.Lovett wrote: »
    STOP Ci-kinDIACT......if someone report someone to aa in aa server and then admin coming in the game and see whats happing whit player and that are admin who ban player becouse that one who report one he have right and admin ban the one,END OF STORY move on

That whole paragraph made no sense at all :')
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    edited June 20
    Nope not true at all. Developers or official server admins actual spend sometime watching the suspect playing before banning them, usually. If it wasn't like that I would've been banned from officials long time ago.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
    Well after this post good ol =WTF=Bazil have formally announced I have been life banned off the AUS servers because once again the old man can't stand other players being better then him nor able to stick up for themselves
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 61Developer
    Ci-kinDIACT, this was a very thorough explanation, and appreciated. I have just gotten to your support ticket today, so apologies for that.

Additionally, if anyone needs assistance with something like this, please DM me either here or in Discord. I check the forums as often as I can, but help me help you! I only get a notification from a DM.

https://discord.gg/QvEw5DX

Ci-kinDIACT, I'm looking into this now. Bear with me for just a bit.
    V_NillaJ wrote: »
    Ci-kinDIACT, this was a very thorough explanation, and appreciated. I have just gotten to your support ticket today, so apologies for that.

Additionally, if anyone needs assistance with something like this, please DM me either here or in Discord. I check the forums as often as I can, but help me help you! I only get a notification from a DM.

https://discord.gg/QvEw5DX

Ci-kinDIACT, I'm looking into this now. Bear with me for just a bit.

Thank you very much villa. I have dm'd you personally over discord.