2 bugs in game Devs and Betas please read

={101st}=THROBACK1={101st}=THROBACK1 Posts: 25Player
edited June 9 in Game Support
first error i call it White screen
i like to load both MSI AFTERBURNER and AA at the same time and its Never been an issue before this last ver of the game. out of 5 times loading the game, both the game crashes. and it just shows a White Screen that happened 2 out of the 5 times also when i tried to close the game i couldn't Hit ~ and type quit. i couldn't doing anything but CTRL ATL DEL to quit the game i couldn't hit esc too, nothing would work but CTRL ATL DEL or turning of my PC
i rolled back the latest windows update and it still did it
i reinstalled windows and it still did it

now for Error 2
joining game bug
I've tried this on a myriad of server and it happens from time to tome like 5 or 6 times a day
when i try to join a team doesn't matter what team, i cant join. i cant even pick auto pick, it wont let me join. i cant pick spectate as well i have to either exit the game or try to join another server

spec of my rig
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 6400 @ 2.70GHz 19 °C
Skylake 14nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1200MHz (15-15-15-35)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z170M-PLUS (LGA1151) 22 °C
Graphics
HP 25xw (1920x1080@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (NVIDIA) 26 °C
Storage
465GB Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB (SATA (SSD)) 27 °C
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH16NS40
Audio
Logitech G430 Gaming Headset

i really hope this helps the Devs and Beta fix the game. i Love this game! have been playing since ver 1.
i will keep looking for more bugs for you guys to fix.
have a Great day

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,594Beta Tester
    edited June 9
    For the "can't join bug" ....watch the left hand side of your screen for a message in little white letters something to the effect that 'player has authorized with server' or some such. Don't click on anything till you see that. Usually it's quick....not always. I've had that issue....perhaps it's the same as you?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Can you load the game WITHOUT MSI Afterburner?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 521Beta Tester
    (Just to clarify, Betas are not "fixing" the game, we are just testing it. But most of us is glad to help, if we can.)

White screen:
    Can you attach a client log? I think it should be under: Documents/My Games/America's Army Proving Grounds/AAGame/Logs (or something similar). Go there after a white screen (after shutting down the game from the task manager) and AAClient.log is the log file, which may have some information about the crash.

Inability to pick teams:
    I think one possible cause can be, that you are not getting authenticated by the game. This means, that the game fails to recognize you as a logged-in player. I don't know what can cause this, however. Did you make any network changes recently (I really don't have a better idea right now...)?
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • ={101st}=THROBACK1={101st}=THROBACK1 Posts: 25Player
    (Just to clarify, Betas are not "fixing" the game, we are just testing it. But most of us is glad to help, if we can.)

White screen:
    Can you attach a client log? I think it should be under: Documents/My Games/America's Army Proving Grounds/AAGame/Logs (or something similar). Go there after a white screen (after shutting down the game from the task manager) and AAClient.log is the log file, which may have some information about the crash.

Inability to pick teams:
    I think one possible cause can be, that you are not getting authenticated by the game. This means, that the game fails to recognize you as a logged-in player. I don't know what can cause this, however. Did you make any network changes recently (I really don't have a better idea right now...)?

log is attached and no i didnt make any changing to my network
    AAClient.log 693.8K
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    For the "can't join bug" ....watch the left hand side of your screen for a message in little white letters something to the effect that 'player has authorized with server' or some such. Don't click on anything till you see that. Usually it's quick....not always. I've had that issue....perhaps it's the same as you?

roger that ill look for that and keep u posted man
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Can you load the game WITHOUT MSI Afterburner?

ya but my GPU will run hot then
    but for forgot to put in the fist post that it has happened without msi too
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,012Player
    edited June 10
    If you are worried about gpu heat . Download asus gpu tweak and use it to control your card fan.
    Works on gtx cards aswell ( i installed it for my son ,he has msi card )
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 521Beta Tester

White screen:

Inability to pick teams:

This log is right after a white screen?
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
    i dont no if thats the one i can wait an see it it happens again a then get it to you k.
    Yeah, I don't see a crash in that log above...
    ______

• OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 111Beta Tester
    edited June 10
    Re joining a team or server, I noticed the following in the logfile...
    2019.06.09-14.27.31 [0051.75] Error: AAULoginResponse: 1, 200
    2019.06.09-14.27.31 [0052.04] ScriptLog: OnAAULoginComplete(True, ERROR: Could Not Retrieve Soldier Data)
    2019.06.09-14.28.24 [0105.32] ScriptLog: Steam canceling ticket on termination from server, client object: None
    2019.06.09-14.28.24 [0105.32] Log: WARNING: Steam AA4 authorization ticket did not cancel properly. Restart Steam.
    --

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?