Old R&R member stopping by

Bit_CloudBit_Cloud Posts: 1Player
edited June 8 in R&R
Hey guys, just thought I'd stop by and say hello.

I started playing this game in patch 1.3 (Americas Army: Operations).

I had many great times in this game and made many great friends who I still think about and miss dearly.

When the old forums shut down a member established another base for R&R members.

I lost touch after enlisting and starting a family, but if any old school members see this, it'd be great to catch up!

Here's a relic which you won't find anywhere - it's our crest.

RR-1.png

Bit_Cloud{R&R}

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,594Beta Tester
    Unfortunately, Bit...there's not a lot of traffic through here anymore. People have moved on and other social media is 'the thing' now, too. There's Steam, Instagram, Facebook etc where the game has a footprint as well.

NICE crest!!!

I've been here since 2002 and.....I'm gettin' old, man..... :p
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 188Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, Bit...there's not a lot of traffic through here anymore. People have moved on and other social media is 'the thing' now, too. There's Steam, Instagram, Facebook etc where the game has a footprint as well.

I read your post Keebler750 and all I hear is a Nixon speech...
    35d2uec.png
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,594Beta Tester
    Keebler750 wrote: »

I read your post Keebler750 and all I hear is a Nixon speech...

So what in your opinion might be wrong with you? Also, are you in your seventies? I'm just 55, so...
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.