I can not enter any server

=[A*A-E]=Vasili=[A*A-E]=Vasili Posts: 8Player

good to all, I present my problem to see if you can help me solve it, it is as simple as not letting me enter any server, and probe UNINSTALLING, Verifying integrity of the files, reinstalling. and it does not solve me,
when wanting to enter any server, I stay in the masterlist with the logo "loading"
PS: attached a photo

PD2: Sorry for my English, it's a translator

Comments

• -[TeK]-Kenninger!<o>-[TeK]-Kenninger!<o> Posts: 9Player
    if memory serves me correctly, i solved this by reinstalling punkbuster files manually, and restarting the executable in task manager when it happened afterwards, i do not know the reason why this happens.
  • =[A*A-E]=Vasili=[A*A-E]=Vasili Posts: 8Player
    Kenninger wrote: »
    if memory serves me correctly, i solved this by reinstalling punkbuster files manually, and restarting the executable in task manager when it happened afterwards, i do not know the reason why this happens.

I just did it and the problem continues!
  • -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 707Administrator
    Try this..

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Windows Defender Firewall\Allowed apps

aagame /Public
    aagame / Private

America's Army: Proving Grounds /Public
    America's Army: Proving Grounds /Private

PnkBstrA /Public
    PnkBstrA /Private

PnkBstrB /Public
    PnkBstrB /Private

Try this..

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Windows Defender Firewall\Allowed apps

aagame /Public
    aagame / Private

America's Army: Proving Grounds /Public
    America's Army: Proving Grounds /Private

PnkBstrA /Public
    PnkBstrA /Private

PnkBstrB /Public
    PnkBstrB /Private

I just tried it, and it still does not work
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 549Beta Tester
    Can you join by IP?

Open the console (F8), type: open 123.45.679.01:7778. Replace the 123.45.679.01:7778 with what you see under IP in the server browser, when you select something (bottom-right, above MAPS).
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
    edited June 3
    Can you join by IP?

Open the console (F8), type: open 123.45.679.01:7778. Replace the 123.45.679.01:7778 with what you see under IP in the server browser, when you select something (bottom-right, above MAPS).

I just tried it, and it still does not work (x2)
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 179Player
    edited June 4
    good to all, I present my problem to see if you can help me solve it, it is as simple as not letting me enter any server, and probe UNINSTALLING, Verifying integrity of the files, reinstalling. and it does not solve me,
    when wanting to enter any server, I stay in the masterlist with the logo "loading"

Hi!i can try to help you.first can you try to stop the virus program or just uninstall that.2 try to tell Firewall at that are no Firewall on.3 if this not working download this virus is free when i did have this problem i did run this program and ther we go i can play again. [MOD EDIT-link removed] you will see in text wher the virus are and maybe you download something from other download.good luck

H.E.A.T. wrote: »

Hi!i can try to help you.first can you try to stop the virus program or just uninstall that.2 try to tell Firewall at that are no Firewall on.3 if this not working download this virus is free when i did have this problem i did run this program and ther we go i can play again. [MOD EDIT-link removed] you will see in text wher the virus are and maybe you download something from other download.good luck

Oh, no thanks ! :/
  • PantagoricoPantagorico Posts: 4Player
    Unfortunately, I have exactly the same problem. So an screenshot is not necessary. Sometimes I left the game open with the "loading" message and I log in to the game after 5 or 10 minutes. Sometimes never.

1) Delete config folder: Not working
    2) Install manually punkbuster: Not working
    3) Register aagame in firewall: Not working
    4) Port forwarding: Not working
    5) Clean installation (steam and AAgame): Not working
    6) Open steam, then aagame from binaries: Not working
    7) Use the command line to login to the server: Not working
    8) Send messages to the AA support: useless

In all the cases above the message "loading" appears.
    Unfortunately, I have exactly the same problem. So an screenshot is not necessary. Sometimes I left the game open with the "loading" message and I log in to the game after 5 or 10 minutes. Sometimes never.

1) Delete config folder: Not working
    2) Install manually punkbuster: Not working
    3) Register aagame in firewall: Not working
    4) Port forwarding: Not working
    5) Clean installation (steam and AAgame): Not working
    6) Open steam, then aagame from binaries: Not working
    7) Use the command line to login to the server: Not working
    8) Send messages to the AA support: useless

In all the cases above the message "loading" appears.

Reinstall Windows, clean the hard disk, install all the drivers, Reinstall AAPG and the same thing keeps happening to me, I think there is nothing else to do,
  • -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 707Administrator
    you might have to uninstall steam and reinstall it.
    you might have to uninstall steam and reinstall it.

Reinstall absolutely everything, windows, drivers, steam, all games, and the problem persists
  • PantagoricoPantagorico Posts: 4Player
    I notice that I can log in quickly to a game only when a full match is finished/restarting. Another issue is, when I am in a game (after ages waiting) and if I try to change to a different server, the game freezes... and I have to quit directly from terminal or kill the process from the task manager.

The game is now perfect for me, I do not know why, but it's fixed