This game Is dying

124»

Comments

• ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 55Player
    ChiiiToH wrote: »
    You guys shouldn't release this game on ps4 unfinished people don't like

Man, I really have seen a lot of complaints from you. The game is not unfinished for PS4. As far as people not liking it, every player I've met and spoke with on PS4 in public matches have stated how much they enjoy the game. I enjoy it even. [TOS Violation], I abandoned every other game I had been playing and focused all my attention on AA. The fact you have to put HOURS in to achieve rank is so legit. It gives people reasons to come back and play; I'd rather grind, and die hundreds of times learning the game, than prestige 10 times in 2 days, and legit lose all interest in the game.
    One thing to put in mind; AA:PG was madew in 2013 as a standalone for PC; They have just in the past couple of years integrated it to console. Of course there are going to be glitches, and some bugs due to the integration, but that honestly doesn't kill the integrity of the game. You should play more, and honestly you're just going to have to deal with the bugs until a patch is released. There is a lot going on right now pertaining to AA:PG on PS4, anyways. New maps, more features (game modes, etc.), and I'm sure graphics polishing.
    Before the game is declared dying, why don't we wait until the devs release a new patch? (Plus, they're working on AA 5, so that takes up some of their time.)
    yeah the deve are working on AA 5 but why i don't get it is this game on ps4 more than 3 half year and easy to get bord about the game

• LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 318Player

Man, I really have seen a lot of complaints from you. The game is not unfinished for PS4. As far as people not liking it, every player I've met and spoke with on PS4 in public matches have stated how much they enjoy the game. I enjoy it even. [TOS Violation], I abandoned every other game I had been playing and focused all my attention on AA. The fact you have to put HOURS in to achieve rank is so legit. It gives people reasons to come back and play; I'd rather grind, and die hundreds of times learning the game, than prestige 10 times in 2 days, and legit lose all interest in the game.
    One thing to put in mind; AA:PG was madew in 2013 as a standalone for PC; They have just in the past couple of years integrated it to console. Of course there are going to be glitches, and some bugs due to the integration, but that honestly doesn't kill the integrity of the game. You should play more, and honestly you're just going to have to deal with the bugs until a patch is released. There is a lot going on right now pertaining to AA:PG on PS4, anyways. New maps, more features (game modes, etc.), and I'm sure graphics polishing.
    Before the game is declared dying, why don't we wait until the devs release a new patch? (Plus, they're working on AA 5, so that takes up some of their time.)

Yeah, Unfortunately AA:PG will most likely not be getting an update anytime soon. It's safe to assume developers have moved on to other projects. No New Maps, No New Modes. No New Guns.

They promised a ton of stuff in 2018, most of it didn't get put in (Refer to Trello Board if its still up), hopefully AA:5 will have more stuff though.

The Grind to level up in this game once you hit the NCO Ranks is absurd. Not much incentive to do so either. I'm a lvl26 aka SFC in the game. My Rank is high enough to be the equivalent of a Platoon Sgt in the actual Army, leading 30-40+ soldiers. Least the game could do is give me a cool weapon skin or access to VIP customization to show that it recognizes my commitment.

Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 55Player

Yeah, Unfortunately AA:PG will most likely not be getting an update anytime soon. It's safe to assume developers have moved on to other projects. No New Maps, No New Modes. No New Guns.

They promised a ton of stuff in 2018, most of it didn't get put in (Refer to Trello Board if its still up), hopefully AA:5 will have more stuff though.

The Grind to level up in this game once you hit the NCO Ranks is absurd. Not much incentive to do so either. I'm a lvl26 aka SFC in the game. My Rank is high enough to be the equivalent of a Platoon Sgt in the actual Army, leading 30-40+ soldiers. Least the game could do is give me a cool weapon skin or access to VIP customization to show that it recognizes my commitment.
    I can believe that