This game Is dying

Comments

• HOLODENIALHOLODENIAL Posts: 17Player
    [soldier] wrote: »
    HOLODENIAL wrote: »
    The majority of the smart, good players are done with this game because you constantly get teamed up with noobs with no mics or effort to work as a unit.

That's what clans are for…

Not many good clans from what I've seen. Nobody seems to communicate and make an effort to work together. There's always a couple guys who run and gun well ,that carry the rest.
  • jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 63Player
    [soldier] wrote: »
    The majority of the smart, good players are done with this game because you constantly get teamed up with noobs with no mics or effort to work as a unit.

That's what clans are for…

Not many good clans from what I've seen. Nobody seems to communicate and make an effort to work together. There's always a couple guys who run and gun well ,that carry the rest.

Doesn't seem like you are doing your homework on clans. Pro Tribe, SC, SG, are some of the many extremely good clans. Get on discord and look around. Or go play call of duty.

You could also create your own and join us in the tournaments. Be proactive instead of complaining.
    Since when is stating ones opinion complaining?

My statement is accurate from what Ive seen. Every clan seems to have good players who carry the majority.

I mainly play in west coast open lobbies and very few people speak , give Intel or attempt to work together in this game? Very few people appear to play with a headset. Most players I encounter have horrible situational awareness.

No need to be a D.
  • Ci-kinDIACTCi-kinDIACT Posts: 30Player
    Don't worry mate. I am on PC and we have been dealing with the bs for years where devs don't care let alone listen to the community. Don't expect anything to change until they bring out another game.
    Don't worry mate. I am on PC and we have been dealing with the bs for years where devs don't care let alone listen to the community. Don't expect anything to change until they bring out another game.

Totally agree.

The developers for this game are the worst I've seen in 20 years of playing this type of strategic shooter.
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 126Player
    The developers for this game are the worst I've seen in 20 years of playing this type of strategic shooter.

723rbtnca5vj.png
    Your parents took you to pride parades didnt they?

Maybe you will want to read it twice.
    I dont play this game to make/win friends or influence people.

I play to win. Every round.

I use a mic.

I call out intel.

I communicate and try to get people to work together.

Too many stupid people in the game that make zero effort to work as a team. I call it forest gump syndrome. No awareness of what's going on. No effort.

Defense wins matches. Communication is paramount.

Post your stats soldier. I'm curious.
    Post your stats soldier. I'm curious.

Nice deflection. And my comment was directly in response to your statement about the developers, it had nothing to do with game play.

If it matters to you so much, my stats are pretty much all 0 because I haven't played since I left the Beta program. Feel free to look me up on AAStats.com.
    I tried looking you up. Nothing comes up. Post them for all to see.

If you dont play and haven't played since the beta days, maybe you shouldn't say anything.

If you did play you might be of the same opinion as myself and others. Alot of good players have quit playing this game for a reason.
    If you order the Kindle version you can start reading right away.
    Start playing the game. Dev's dont need a cheerleader.
    Start playing the game. Dev's dont need a cheerleader.

I wasn't cheerleading for Devs, but I get that you missed that.
  • jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 63Player
    If you want to talk about stats, we can. But attacking someone for that when you have minimal stats is childish.

If you want to play with a group that talks, etc, you can add me in ps4 if you want. We play in tournaments also.
  • ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 66Player
    edited July 4
    Let not foget about teammate clumsy as [TOS Violation] no matter what you're teammate are pup like crap
  • SC_OliSC_Oli Posts: 1Player
    Stats don't mean shiz. Pubs are easy as [TOS Violation], comp play is where real skill and teamwork comes into play. Don't expect teamwork to be a thing in pubs. @_@
  • ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 66Player
    SC_Oli wrote: »
    Stats don't mean shiz. Pubs are easy as [TOS Violation], comp play is where real skill and teamwork comes into play. Don't expect teamwork to be a thing in pubs. @_@

not enough content on ps4 that you can get easy burt on the game and just move on to new game the most leack version i ever play in hold year
  • ChiiiToHChiiiToH Posts: 12Player
    You guys shouldn't release this game on ps4 unfinished people don't like

Man, I really have seen a lot of complaints from you. The game is not unfinished for PS4. As far as people not liking it, every player I've met and spoke with on PS4 in public matches have stated how much they enjoy the game. I enjoy it even. [TOS Violation], I abandoned every other game I had been playing and focused all my attention on AA. The fact you have to put HOURS in to achieve rank is so legit. It gives people reasons to come back and play; I'd rather grind, and die hundreds of times learning the game, than prestige 10 times in 2 days, and legit lose all interest in the game.
    One thing to put in mind; AA:PG was madew in 2013 as a standalone for PC; They have just in the past couple of years integrated it to console. Of course there are going to be glitches, and some bugs due to the integration, but that honestly doesn't kill the integrity of the game. You should play more, and honestly you're just going to have to deal with the bugs until a patch is released. There is a lot going on right now pertaining to AA:PG on PS4, anyways. New maps, more features (game modes, etc.), and I'm sure graphics polishing.
    Before the game is declared dying, why don't we wait until the devs release a new patch? (Plus, they're working on AA 5, so that takes up some of their time.)
    ChiiiToH
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 668Player
    ChiiiToH wrote: »
    You guys shouldn't release this game on ps4 unfinished people don't like

You should play more, and honestly you're just going to have to deal with the bugs until a patch is released. There is a lot going on right now pertaining to AA:PG on PS4, anyways. New maps, more features (game modes, etc.), and I'm sure graphics polishing.
    Before the game is declared dying, why don't we wait until the devs release a new patch? (Plus, they're working on AA 5, so that takes up some of their time.)

Sorry mate, but what evidence do you have to say that they're still pumping out features, maps and game modes for AAPG? Word around here is that it's nearly been abandoned for AA5.