This game Is dying

Comments

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    You guys shouldn't release this game on ps4 unfinished people don't like

He people much...
    AAPG is good!
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,189Player
    edited May 26
    Unfinished?.. what? do you even know how old this game is? it was finished a long time ago. Yes it gets the occasional update to add new content (maps and weapons) and fixes for game-breakers/bugs. As I see it the game itself was released as finished on PS4.. it just needed tweaks to get it working as intended, which they did and still do.

AAPG was as good as finished when talk of AA5 began to happen.

Now if you were talking about support, since it's the most recent AA title, asking for anything other than support is most likely going to be a waste of your time. You simply can't expect any significant game changes to be made anymore for AAPG even if your concerns cost you any personal fun value.

All games die, some sooner than others and not everyone has the same opinion on what makes a game good and fun. If you don't like it then your as good as being part of it's death.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 69Player
    Unfinished?.. what? do you even know how old this game is? it was finished a long time ago. Yes it gets the occasional update to add new content (maps and weapons) and fixes for game-breakers/bugs. As I see it the game itself was released as finished on PS4.. it just needed tweaks to get it working as intended, which they did and still do.

Now if you were talking about support, since it's the most recent AA title, asking for anything other than support is most likely going to be a waste of your time. You simply can't expect any significant game changes to be made anymore for AAPG even if your concerns cost you any personal fun value.

All games die, some sooner than others and not everyone has the same opinion on what makes a game good and fun. If you don't like it then your as good as being part of it's death.
    ps4 what i'm talk not pc you misunderstood

• jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 65Player

ps4 what i'm talk not pc you misunderstood

Don't think he did...
    And let not forget skill beasd matchmaking its ever day sweat soo hard its just crazy close match we getting today is soo unreal AA:PG is bad
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,126Player
    edited May 29

AAPG is dead. I don't know what the PS4 version looks like, but I'd be surprised if there's much active development going on at this point for AAPG on any platform. Let's just hope that AA5 finally brings this franchise back to prominence.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!

AAPG is dead. I don't know what the PS4 version looks like, but I'd be surprised if there's much active development going on at this point for AAPG on any platform. Let's just hope that AA5 finally brings this franchise back to prominence.
    Yup

• ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,054Player
    geez . god help anyone who makes a not so good game .
    instead of constantly trashing a game . have you all thought about supporting it ?
    giving positive feedback ?
    re posting over and over again is boring.
  • OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 120Beta Tester

Or more to the point.... Pointless...

--

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 681Player
    As has been said, every weapon, with the possible exception of the shotgun, is a one shot kill on headshots.

I don't have the damage numbers, but I assume the SCAR does more damage than the M4. If so, this is balanced by the smaller magazine.

The only comments I've really heard about the SCAR on PC are in regards to using it as a DMR because it's full auto with a scope. Beyond that I don't see any potential issues, and it's certainly not as bad as you seem to think.

Definitely not true.

Which part?

I think PS4 and PC are quite different in many ways. What you said is true on PC, but it may be incorrect on PS4.

That still didn't answer the question. A simple :-1: didn't answer which weapon doesnt kill with a headshot. I'd also be curious.
  • -[U|S|A]-Voyager-[U|S|A]-Voyager Posts: 53Player
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    It's been dying for many years, but still kicking.

Basically since AA3 was released. And you can see the trend going with AAPG here:

https://steamcharts.com/app/203290
    Steve / 31Bravo
    Army Veteran
    NREMT-Paramedic
    AA:PG is soo trash on ps4 i can't say this enough
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 641Player

Yet here you remain.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 681Player
    geez . god help anyone who makes a not so good game .
    instead of constantly trashing a game . have you all thought about supporting it ?
    giving positive feedback ?

We're here, aren't we? These forums should serve as a feedback tool to Army Game Studios. There are plenty of us who love the game but hate the way it has been managed/advertised/administered.
  • OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player

I dont remember adding you but you are in fact on my friends list. I see you playing this game ALL the time. Constantly. If its soo trash why do you play it so much?
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,189Player
    Maybe it's a case that a sore loser tends to blame the game for their suckage, rather than themselves. It's not them that is trash, it's the game.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• HOLODENIALHOLODENIAL Posts: 17Player
    The game is dyeing due to lack of quality servers and competitive play. So much could be done to improve the game but these developers have never cared. The majority of the smart, good players are done with this game because you constantly get teamed up with noobs with no mics or effort to work as a unit.

Its unfortunate.
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 127Player
    HOLODENIAL wrote: »
    The majority of the smart, good players are done with this game because you constantly get teamed up with noobs with no mics or effort to work as a unit.

That's what clans are for…

• jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 65Player
    HOLODENIAL wrote: »
    The game is dyeing due to lack of quality servers and competitive play. So much could be done to improve the game but these developers have never cared. The majority of the smart, good players are done with this game because you constantly get teamed up with noobs with no mics or effort to work as a unit.

Its unfortunate.

There are two tournaments starting this weekend.

This game doesn't have the development power that COD or Battlefield has. It's the government.

I dont remember adding you but you are in fact on my friends list. I see you playing this game ALL the time. Constantly. If its soo trash why do you play it so much?
    Really dude i'm trash at the game nice joke