Available monitor resolutions??

phil.svphil.sv Posts: 21Player
I have a 1440x900 monitor.
The only available resolution I see in the game settings is... 1440x900 [native]. Impossible to change it.
So the questions:
1) How to change the game resolution?
2) Where to check the available resolutions list?

Comments

• ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 998Player
    edited May 4
    this game will run much better at your monitors native resolution. it should give you options to change it though in the ingame video settings.
    also is this a pc or ps4 question
  • phil.svphil.sv Posts: 21Player
    this game will run much better at your monitors native resolution.
    Yes, but to hit a far enemy 2x6 pixels wide is quite difficult...
    it should give you options to change it though in the ingame video settings.
    NOPE! As alredy I said by the ingame settings I CAN'T change resolution.
    In your link I can only see billions of images.

• frankoffrankof Posts: 998Moderator
    Your monitor is 16:10, i just looked at the settings, the lowest 16:10 res. available is 1280×800.
    You have to click the arrows as theres no drop-down menu to select resolutions.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • {!T!}LordDamian{!T!}LordDamian Posts: 713Player
    You need to enable GPU Scaling in your GPU software, I had the same issue.. Playing this game on 2560x1080 and having it on that made me wanna empty my stomach. But with the GPU scaling I'm able to play it on 1920x1080. That's most likely the only solution to this problem, old engine, most big screens not supported and all.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 998Moderator
    L0rdDamian wrote: »
    You need to enable GPU Scaling in your GPU software, I had the same issue.. Playing this game on 2560x1080 and having it on that made me wanna empty my stomach. But with the GPU scaling I'm able to play it on 1920x1080. That's most likely the only solution to this problem, old engine, most big screens not supported and all.
    1440x900 is not a big screen, its a rather small 16:10 screen.
    2560x1080 is a "normal" 21:9 screen.
    None of those aspect ratios are that common, 16:10 is sort of discontinued, 21:9 is for watching movies mostly(yes, there are games that support it, not that many tho)
    This game supports 16:10 and 16:9 aspect ratios.
    ss_4_frankof.png