FOV changes

H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 179Player
just wonder if i can changes FOV so i get bigger screen.someone know about this >:)

Comments

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    Nope.
    AAPG is good!
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,016Moderator
    I gave you an answer, its +six years old, and dont do jack, it changes the FOV in the editor and thats always been possible, FOV is, as far as i know, locked down in the public release.
    (and I actually tried it out even though the settings in the *.ini suggested that it wouldn't work, its a guide made by a tool)
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 179Player
    >:) its not locked >:)
  • -[TeK]-Kenninger!<o>-[TeK]-Kenninger!<o> Posts: 9Player
    increasing fov is a form of cheating and not allowed on most servers. do not implement this change if it is not locked as he says. most public server will not allow this
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 179Player
    edited June 4
    increasing fov is a form of cheating and not allowed on most servers. do not implement this change if it is not locked as he says. most public server will not allow this
    hi and thanks for answer.yee i know this are like cheat like a zoom hacks or something and that why i wonder when i see screenshots from other player they ss are to pig to see and we cant see around this ss what they do in that but who know if that are FOV maybe its something other they do??