PS4 v1.36 Patch Notes

KartiganKartigan Posts: 84Developer
Features:
- A Private lobby with over five players may now use a dedicated server.
- Reaction map updates.
- Servers should be able to start with as few as 4 players

Fixes:
- Fixed conflict between private lobby and regular searches that would prevent match from starting
- Reviving players should no longer be able to cycle the spectate camera.
- Voice icons with html symbols.
- Fixed an issue where a private lobby client could access host functions.
- Audio settings menu, voice playback will no longer default to zero.
- Master audio volume saving issue corrected.
- A few rare crashes. One in the party system and another in input.
- Takedown attempts now require a short cooldown.
- When returning to a private lobby, the map just played will now be selected.

Known Issue:
- Private match players can no longer return to the lobby from a P2P match after having already played a private match on a dedicated server

Comments

• KartiganKartigan Posts: 84Developer
    With regards to the late patch notes....

We are monitoring the servers and everything going on. There seems to have been some internet issues that started about 20 minutes before the patch went live. and continued well into the night.

If you are still having any issues with the patch, as of this morning, please let us know.

Happy Gaming!

-Kartigan
  • RakkasanBravoRakkasanBravo Posts: 9Player
    I dont know if this is an ongoing issue as I just started playing before the update. However, I can sit on the Lobby screen forever and never be joined to a server. This is a serious issue.
  • jojosoares123jojosoares123 Posts: 1Player
    I'm having the same issue
  • LAZYTRIBELAZYTRIBE Posts: 3Player
    I'm also not able to join
  • WittleMuffinWittleMuffin Posts: 1Player
    Same. Unable to join any matches after waiting for up to 20 minutes.
  • VoidsVetVoidsVet Posts: 13Player
    Yeah matchmaking is broken once again after patch
  • HavaFewOfTheseHavaFewOfThese Posts: 1Player
    Same BS
  • MerkDonalds87MerkDonalds87 Posts: 1Player
    This game on the ps4 is broke I don’t want to delete it but I’m just about fed up been in the lobby screen for 20 mins now people just keep leaving
    image.jpg 4.3M
  • RakkasanBravoRakkasanBravo Posts: 9Player
    I try to maintain some understanding beingbit is a free game. However, this is not how you build a following.

I was thrilled to find this game after playing AA on the PC for years. It just isn't fun not being able to join servers.
  • HOLODENIALHOLODENIAL Posts: 17Player
    All the developers need to be replaced. You all are horrible at your jobs! You actually get paid to release broken updates consistently. I'm embarrassed for you. Worst group of dev's I've seen in 20 years.
    You have to leave and rejoin until it connects to match dont just wait
  • capped1990capped1990 Posts: 1Player
    Please give us an eta when waiting for 20 mins to join a game will be fixed. Thanks
  • KartiganKartigan Posts: 84Developer
    capped1990 wrote: »
    Please give us an eta when waiting for 20 mins to join a game will be fixed. Thanks

No eta yet, but literally everyone is looking at it.
  • Rogueagent01Rogueagent01 Posts: 10Player
    Yeah match making is still broken on my end as well. If i keep attempting to join through communities i eventually get in, just not able to get in a match through the game itself.
  • ll--n3m3s1s--llll--n3m3s1s--ll Posts: 4Player
    What I don't understand is that this is the 3rd update in a row that breaks matchmaking when previously matchmaking was working great.
  • kitti02kitti02 Posts: 1Player
    Kartigan wrote: »
    With regards to the late patch notes....

We are monitoring the servers and everything going on. There seems to have been some internet issues that started about 20 minutes before the patch went live. and continued well into the night.

If you are still having any issues with the patch, as of this morning, please let us know.

Happy Gaming!

-Kartigan

Im guessing it has something to do with them making private lobby become dedicated with 5 or more players every patch they tried since that has been an issue but who knows
  • AA2-edit-RedoAA2-edit-Redo Posts: 2Player
    They just released a new patch. 1.37
    No change for me same issue
  • JoeyInPHXJoeyInPHX Posts: 1Player
    Just updated to 1.37 and I am just sitting at the lobby screen with the occasional "Found Player". Nothing beyond that. I have left and come back a few times as suggested above. No luck with that either.