This radio silence from the devs on the forums is unbelievable

OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 59Player
edited March 22 in PS4
Devs you REALLY need to be more vocal on what's going on here. The problems have got better but it's still in a really bad state. How long before people get sick of loading up the game and not getting a game? For me this morning, I'll find a game on my first queue attempt usually but if I leave that game, I'm stuck in queue limbo unless I restart the game completely. Many people aren't even getting that lucky and cant find a game at all. Last night the only game I could get into had ping in the 140s for every player on that server.

Why is there complete radio silence on the forums? I had to hear from another player on the forums about your Twitter update. Why wouldn't that update be on your official forums? That seems standard practice doesn't it?

I'm the first person to preach patience on this 100% free game but there's bare minimums of support that one expects these days even from free software, like the forums being updated regarding bugs that impact everyone's ability to even get into a match. Theres a bug that impacts people's ability to even use your software? You just might want to let everyone know what's going on. Again that seems like basic level support. Seriously you guys are dropping the ball hard here and should step it up.

Comments

• JERSEYDEVIL1128JERSEYDEVIL1128 Posts: 8Player
    This game is garbage. Only reason I play it is because its free and didn't have quick snipers but now all [TOS Violation]'s broken loose. Theres so many cheaters on here
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,411Player
    Welcome to the PC world =)
  • DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 73Player
    I will bring it up the communication has been via Twitter and in the official Discord https://discord.gg/PQ8685U

The discord conversation has been very direct because you receive feedback instantly there. But you are correct there should also be announcements here @V_NillaJ
    Shane Bell
    US: Navy Veteran
    Community Manager/CIO
    Urgent Fury :: Discord
    www.urgentfury.com
  • Rogueagent01Rogueagent01 Posts: 10Player
    Yeah having an announcement on the official forums should be a standard SOP, i don't use twitter and do not own a smart phone or have a working computer, so no possible way to use discord, i get my information here.
  • -hyperlite--hyperlite- Posts: 101Player
    Devs you REALLY need to be more vocal on what's going on here. The problems have got better but it's still in a really bad state. How long before people get sick of loading up the game and not getting a game? For me this morning, I'll find a game on my first queue attempt usually but if I leave that game, I'm stuck in queue limbo unless I restart the game completely. Many people aren't even getting that lucky and cant find a game at all. Last night the only game I could get into had ping in the 140s for every player on that server.

Why is there complete radio silence on the forums? I had to hear from another player on the forums about your Twitter update. Why wouldn't that update be on your official forums? That seems standard practice doesn't it?

I'm the first person to preach patience on this 100% free game but there's bare minimums of support that one expects these days even from free software, like the forums being updated regarding bugs that impact everyone's ability to even get into a match. Theres a bug that impacts people's ability to even use your software? You just might want to let everyone know what's going on. Again that seems like basic level support. Seriously you guys are dropping the ball hard here and should step it up.

This is great, welcome to playing a video game by the government. Im sure there will be numerous reasons as to why things are the way they are.
    On the bright side you can now lower your expectations and expect the same results for the next 4-5 years like the PC players did.
  • OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 59Player
    edited March 23
    This is great, welcome to playing a video game by the government. Im sure there will be numerous reasons as to why things are the way they are.
    On the bright side you can now lower your expectations and expect the same results for the next 4-5 years like the PC players did.

I really do cut slack on this game. Theres issues like having to adjust settings that never save before every match that I've dealt with for a year. This last patch seems to have fixed that issue but it broke matchmaking. Adjusting settings I can deal with. Making matchmaking a headache I cannot. Dont get me wrong I wouldn't be complaining in this manner of I didnt love this game. How many people aren't as forgiving as me? I'd say most. Here it is the weekend, soon to be a week since these issues started. How many players came across this problem and decided it's just not worth it? These are the type of problems that cause games to die...yet STILL theres no official response on the forums. Can anyone seriosusly say not one single dev have seen my post and the 3-4 others there are on the forums about this problem? Still no response. Why? Are they just being stubborn? I dont get it. It's silly. Its dumb. It makes ZERO sense.
  • VoidsVetVoidsVet Posts: 9Player
    Makes you wonder if the game is outsorced and not really worked on by anyone on the forum..The issue prolly is with private matches being able to use dedicated server space
  • DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 73Player
    I can confirm everyone that posts here works in the studio in Huntsville, AL. We were there in November... @V_NillaJ was with us at PAX South demoing the game in the Army booth.
    Shane Bell
    US: Navy Veteran
    Community Manager/CIO
    Urgent Fury :: Discord
    www.urgentfury.com
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 36Developer
    Apologies all. We've been buried trying to get a new patch out to you PS4 guys. We did revert 1.33 to 1.32. With 1.34, we had fail-safes that we believed would eliminate the matchmaking issues. While it did cull the issues, it did not eliminate them. We are currently reviewing logs that were gathered over the weekend. Expect something soon!
  • OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 59Player
    V_NillaJ wrote: »
    Apologies all. We've been buried trying to get a new patch out to you PS4 guys. We did revert 1.33 to 1.32. With 1.34, we had fail-safes that we believed would eliminate the matchmaking issues. While it did cull the issues, it did not eliminate them. We are currently reviewing logs that were gathered over the weekend. Expect something soon!

Thanks Nilla.