New Maps

ALYREZAALYREZA Posts: 21Player
Hello. Please add new maps. We are tired of previous maps. Ur new Reaction map is FAKE! Not displayed in the game. Just few people's play in the lobby.
Thanks.
-- PLEASE ADD ME --
PS4 ID: Esmaeel1368
Instagram - Profile

1Igu7lx.jpg

Comments

• V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 45Developer
    I can assure you, the map is not fake. It definitely exists in space and time, and therefore, according to modern sciences and technologies, it is not a theory, but can be proven to be a real and tangible existence in our very digital world. The map is not, however, in public rotation as it is still in a Beta phase. Once we have ironed out the bugs and finished tweaking the level design, the map will be pushed to rotation. Thank you for your eagerness, and your undying patience!
  • ALYREZAALYREZA Posts: 21Player
    I can assure you, the map is not fake. It definitely exists in space and time, and therefore, according to modern sciences and technologies, it is not a theory, but can be proven to be a real and tangible existence in our very digital world. The map is not, however, in public rotation as it is still in a Beta phase. Once we have ironed out the bugs and finished tweaking the level design, the map will be pushed to rotation. Thank you for your eagerness, and your undying patience!

Thanks for ur reply.
    -- PLEASE ADD ME --
    PS4 ID: Esmaeel1368
    Instagram - Profile

1Igu7lx.jpg