Kicked for unknown reason?

ChapterMasterChapterMaster Posts: 19Player
edited February 10 in Game Support
I was playing and randomly got banned from a server and joined another and then got kicked suddenly with a pop up message attached. I'm not sure what the message is trying to say or if I have an issue with punkbuster all of the sudden? Just looking to get this fixed... Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Respectfully Sent,
ChapterMaster
ss_chaptermaster_4.png
AA.jpg 254.6K

Comments

• }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 676Administrator
    Looks like an admin from the server kicked you. If the servers that you are going to continues to that issue I would contact the server admins to the clan server. Try their website.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 151Player
    clan ban tag and yes was admin
  • ChapterMasterChapterMaster Posts: 19Player
    OH! I see... that was the first time getting banned I guess. I never seen that pop up before. Thought it may have been something with the game. But on another note, is there something like a website I can go to and look myself up to see if my account is some how linked to someone else or something that would give anyone the idea that I've been hacking or something? Because I'm certainly not that good of a player for anyone to suspect unless they are able to see something that would give a reasonable cause for a ban?

I've looked at Steam, and one AA website that I could find and my account was ok.

Thank you for the timely response gentlemen I appreciate it.

Respectfully Sent,
    ChapterMaster
    ss_chaptermaster_4.png
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 151Player
    OH! I see... that was the first time getting banned I guess. I never seen that pop up before. Thought it may have been something with the game. But on another note, is there something like a website I can go to and look myself up to see if my account is some how linked to someone else or something that would give anyone the idea that I've been hacking or something? Because I'm certainly not that good of a player for anyone to suspect unless they are able to see something that would give a reasonable cause for a ban?

I've looked at Steam, and one AA website that I could find and my account was ok.

Thank you for the timely response gentlemen I appreciate it.

Respectfully Sent,
    ChapterMaster

thats ok but if you have ban from punkbuster or aci then you never will play in here oh yes in aa server i think becouse i see alot of player who join aa server becouse they have be ban from aci and punkbuster but you need to talk to admin at the server at the tags if you dont like the clan move on and find other clan