Game Update - 2.07.2019

KartiganKartigan Posts: 84Developer
edited February 6 in News & Announcements
Fixes:
- Unresponsive input during loading screen(s).

Comments

• V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 50Developer
    This is the fix that allows players to skip videos at the beginning of matches on PS4. GG @Kartigan !
  • CroatanWolfCroatanWolf Posts: 1Player
    Thank You.....
  • Since the last update, I can no longer finish my weapons challenges at the shooting range. For both the M24 and the grenade, no matter how much I win gold with the reward conditions, nothing does... During the penultimate update, there was already this problem with the shooting range.... Thank you for your answer and your work! #PC
  • JHFOX13JHFOX13 Posts: 1Player
    Can we get some new maps and weapons, and the ability to view stats in the main menu by any chance?
    On PS4.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 162Player
    omg go to the web and see your rank
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 50Developer
    @JHFOX13 , in order to link your PS4 account and see your stats on our website, you will need to do the following:
    1.) Create an account at www.americasarmy.com/
    2.) Login to your account at www.americasarmy.com/login
    3.) Navigate to the “Account” Tab
    4.) Proceed to the “External Accounts” tab on the left side of the screen.
    5.) Scroll down to PS4 and “Connect” your account – using your PSN login information.
    6.) Once you have connected your PSN account – navigate back to the “Profile” tab to view your stats.
    7.) On the header bar where you see “PC” – click on PC and drop down and select “PS4” in order to see console-specific stats.
  • ChiiiToHChiiiToH Posts: 10Player
    Any news on an update for PS4? I've heard rumors of maps being added. If so, I'd like to get in on early access if possible?
    ChiiiToH