AA files

H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 151Player
It that allowd to changes your file in aa files like at frag have 5 sec to 3 sec and other in files??

Comments

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 623Player
    Yeah! /s
    AAPG is good!
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 506Beta Tester
    I'm not into anti-cheat, but I think this is easily detectable and most likely bannable. Do NOT edit the game files.
    Some edits could be flat out cheats - for example changing the grenade fuse timer. Editing of any kind probably goes against the EULA as well. Just don't edit them.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 998Moderator
    Its a server setting for stopping nades to be used within x seconds after round start, as a player you can change it to what ever you like, it wont do anything.

Theres no ini changes that are flat out cheats, edit them all you like.
    (all/most exploitable changes are hard coded anyway)
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 151Player
    I'm not into anti-cheat, but I think this is easily detectable and most likely bannable. Do NOT edit the game files.
    Some edits could be flat out cheats - for example changing the grenade fuse timer. Editing of any kind probably goes against the EULA as well. Just don't edit them.
    thanks Dct.F|Levente yee its standing in ther to so thanks.)

frankof wrote: »
    Its a server setting for stopping nades to be used within x seconds after round start, as a player you can change it to what ever you like, it wont do anything.

Theres no ini changes that are flat out cheats, edit them all you like.
    (all/most exploitable changes are hard coded anyway)
    hi frankof yes i know at this server settings but this are at player not for the server.) some player write in other forum about this and thats why i asking your forum about this.)

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,569Beta Tester
    The game doesn't check those files for data, so changing a lot of things will do absolutely nothing. It's hard coded, as Frankof said. Anything that CAN be changed however, is allowed. There just isn't much that does anything useful.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    H.E.A.T. wrote: »
    hi frankof yes i know at this server settings but this are at player not for the server.) some player write in other forum about this and thats why i asking your forum about this.)
    If you believe its possible and know what setting it is, i suggest you post a bug report as it might be a exploitable setting.
    https://www.americasarmy.com/support/bug
    (or you could send it to any of the betas or moderators in a PM, and we will make sure it ends up where it's supposed to)

ss_4_frankof.png
  • }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 676Administrator
    Anything that you do to your ini to change the game from its original design is an exploit and can create a problem for anyone in the near future.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 638Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    The game doesn't check those files for data, so changing a lot of things will do absolutely nothing. It's hard coded, as Frankof said. Anything that CAN be changed however, is allowed. There just isn't much that does anything useful.
    Anything that you do to your ini to change the game from its original design is an exploit and can create a problem for anyone in the near future.

Contradiction!
    Keebler750 wrote: »

Contradiction!
    Not really, if you find a setting that alters the game totally, you dont have to be a genius to figure out that its not meant to be that way.
    The settings that could potentially have this effect is(should be) hardcoded, the rest have minor, if any effect.

ss_4_frankof.png
    edited February 1
    hi sir i dont know the ini yes i do but i never changes like other player but i dont find it wher you can changes like frag 5 sec or sniper load fast and fire i see that in game and i think you should go and test it self so you know what to do it.becouse the frag and sniper are very strangs at the game,when i have the sniper i cant even shoot that fast and cant se the player first i see player then scop??i dont get that.
    Most likely, the reason you cant find it is, its not there, or it dont do what you think.
    ss_4_frankof.png