How do I get the cool [mod edit]

Graham3000Graham3000 Posts: 3Player
edited January 23 in PS4
I just started playing and I see certain people with unique guns and a flag emblem before the name.. I want that cool [TOS Violation] too, where it at tho

Comments

• jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 60Player
    Maybe you could have asked them in game, but the stuff next to our names indicates a branch of the military. Be cool, join up lol.

No one in this game gets better guns or anything over someone else. However, there is a limit on some maps as to how many snipers, m249 gunners, etc. there are.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 503Beta Tester
    You can select weapon skins in the My soldier menu. Some of the are locked behind challenges, which you unlock by playing. These skins are only cosmetic, of course.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 995Moderator
    You can select weapon skins in the My soldier menu. Some of the are locked behind challenges, which you unlock by playing. These skins are only cosmetic, of course.
    except for the blue and white one, that one affects your aim....

ss_4_frankof.png
  • Graham3000Graham3000 Posts: 3Player
    edited January 23
    What about the guys shooting me with the old rugar pistol, lmao? One [TOS Violation] had a shotgun I swear wasnt the basic one shooting me across map with it
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 620Player
    1000 secures gets you the tos violation pistol.
    AAPG is good!
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 503Beta Tester
    Graham3000 wrote: »
    What about the guys shooting me with the old rugar pistol, lmao? One [TOS Violation] had a shotgun I swear wasnt the basic one shooting me across map with it

As Flatlander said, you need to secure 1000 enemies to unlock it. However, it is identical to he M9 in terms of performance, it just looks different. But yeah, it looks kinda cool.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • GerbizzzleGerbizzzle Posts: 4Player
    Regarding the shotgun, there are weapon pickups on a few maps that are different than normal weapons.

Also, when you kill and secure an enemy, you can pick up their weapon... to them they may have been using the m4 but to you it’s the ak.