UPDATE!! - Americas Army Competitive Leagues! Season 1

-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 367Beta Tester
edited February 19 in General Discussion
Universal Soldiers Alliance is proud to announce the roll out of AACL, America's Army Competitive Leagues. Let's make 2019 the year of Comp in AAPG

Up Date!!
Hey everyone, we just want to announce that AACL is now open to UK and to PS4!! We have added a server in London.UK and if there are any teams that would like to submit an application for AACL please head to the website so you can get registered. Also, PS4 players wanting to form a team, get your apps in as well!! We have 6 NA teams signed and there is still a little over a week left for registration, so don't wait!
Also, if your an active duty or reservist in the US Army, we have amazing news for you as well, the US Army eSports program has joined AACL, and is looking for Army personnel to create a team for the upcoming and future AACL brackets!
We look forward to the first season, and want to wish all the teams Good Luck!! HOOAH!!

New UK server banner at the bottom of this post!

Do you have a taste for some more competitive action in AAPG? Feel like you need a little bit more then just your average run and gun through Dark Room? (LOL)
Then look no further!! There has always been a hunger in this community for competitive game-play, but comp comes and goes for one reason or another, and I know, as many know, there is always a hunger for comp!!

So let's do it!!

This competitive league is dedicated to America's Army flagship platform, PC!!!

-[U|S|A]-JohnAbel, a Senior Admin for our clan and a pretty competitive player himself, has put the final touches into the website and league set up and has put together a really nice program!

This is a bracket style competition with 5v5 teams. Clans are encouraged to put a team together but you do not need to be in a clan to have a team, just get 5 of your friends together and sign up. Each team can have up to 10 members registered, 5 active players and 5 reservists.

Each team member must download MOSS, a full detail of MOSS and how to use it will be available on the League's website. You are also encouraged to join the league's discord, and the matches will all be live streamed via Twitch with a 2 minute delay in game playback.

What will you win?

Well for one you will be the first ever Champions of AACL!! And you will be the returning champions defending your title in the next season!! You also win an amazing experience, fun, and get to meet up with old and new friends who also share a love for competitive game play!

Our clan may be hosting this league, but we want this to be a community effort!! It will take YOU'RE commitment and YOU'RE talent to keep this going year after year, just like the old days in AA2 for those of us who remember that far back!! So we look forward to your input and help in making this new comp league a success for the whole community!!

Registration Begins Now and Ends March 1st, brackets will be set and matches announced at the end of registration.

You can head now to the AACL official website and sign your team up, please read all the rules, and be aware that all players signing up will have an ACI background check done by our Streaming Admins to insure fair game play.

Be sure to add these servers to your favorites,
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Bellow are links for your convenience.

We look forward to seeing you there, let the competition begin!! HOOAH!!

AACL, America's Army Competitive League's official website,
https://aacleagues.com

AACL official discord,
[url="https://discord.gg/385fefF[/url]

MOSS, (Full Explanation on the website)
https://nohope.eu

US Army eSports team Applications found here,
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdqkFmgz6R5uGtIVwC3dQPaQpQEhigUJi-VJMK2866RL18og/viewform

Host website,
https://usaclan.net

Host discord,
https://discord.gg/9cRmy7

One day I will graduate noob school!!!
-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

Comments

• w0ah-w0ah- Posts: 1Player
    Let's do it!
  • -[U|S|A]-Threat-[U|S|A]-Threat Posts: 9Player
    So excited, I cant wait to play in it!
  • -hyperlite--hyperlite- Posts: 101Player
    Without specifying regions does that mean I can find some Euro’s or Aussie’s to play with to get the most out of the games lag compensation and dominate?
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,080Player
    I assume stock maps only?
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 367Beta Tester
    @Hyperlite I am not so sure, you will have to talk to Johnabel, you can catch him on discord most times.

@Whiplash, yes Stock BDX maps only I believe.
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 73Player
    Good to see another PC League being started... lets keep building up the PC side of the community and we will be able to offer PC Lan Events too... good luck guys
    Shane Bell
    US: Navy Veteran
    Community Manager/CIO
    Urgent Fury :: Discord
    www.urgentfury.com
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 703Player
    Looks good, keep up the good work!. :+1:
  • Good Luck to all the players and teams.
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 367Beta Tester
    Discord invite updated!! We have 4 teams and a 5th almost signed, so come on get your teams set up so we can have a nice size bracket!! The more the merrier!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• adviseJunKadviseJunK Posts: 4Player
    Na or Eu?
  • DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 73Player
    Discord invite updated!! We have 4 teams and a 5th almost signed, so come on get your teams set up so we can have a nice size bracket!! The more the merrier!!

Hey Danny, get me some more info so we can spread the word... we have been working with a group of PC streamers that we met while at PAX South as well and would love to see them get involved with helping you guys out as well!!!
    Shane Bell
    US: Navy Veteran
    Community Manager/CIO
    Urgent Fury :: Discord
    www.urgentfury.com
  • zG|Cash^zG|Cash^ Posts: 2Player
    Anyone need a player/sub my team died RIP