Military affiliation PS4

I have created a American army account and I did link it with my PlayStation account . I did click on the affiliation link and it is pending . How in the world would they know I was in the Marines without a military email . Do I have to send in my DD 214 ?

I tried searching the forum however I was unable to find an answer.

Comments

• m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 607Moderator
    It's a manual verification against records, if they need more information they will contact you.
    It shouldn't take more than a few days. They don't accept the DD 214.

When did you submit?
  • Soldierman86Soldierman86 Posts: 7Player
    Similar question... My verification was completed but I still don't see anything that reflects my branch of service. Is it different than AA2?
  • jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 48Player
    Similar question... My verification was completed but I still don't see anything that reflects my branch of service. Is it different than AA2?

They changed the logos from the old ones to new back in, October I think? Army is a big star, Marines is a big EGA, etc. But no oobger are they the small square symbols.
  • Soldierman86Soldierman86 Posts: 7Player
    jgvn11 wrote: »

They changed the logos from the old ones to new back in, October I think? Army is a big star, Marines is a big EGA, etc. But no oobger are they the small square symbols.

Ahhh, ok. Thank you.
  • DiXieViLLan12DiXieViLLan12 Posts: 1Player
    I have submitted mine on Friday. Still waiting to hear back.
  • aahollywoodaahollywood Posts: 372Developer

SCRA is still down for maintenance. Nothing I can do till it's back online.
  • aahollywoodaahollywood Posts: 372Developer

Yep, all good now