Reaction Feedback

={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,104Player
edited January 19 in General Discussion
Just played this map a bit. My biggest complaint is the objective mode. Try out something else like C4 or 3 obj TAH. Even a VIP version may play better. The current setup leads to virtually no objective play. Otherwise, the layout's actually pretty decent and the map is high paced. Good stuff, obviously the map will need a lot more play to test, but overall I'm enjoying it. Needs more cover for grenade spam though.
You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,429Player
    Anyone noticed the wheelchair hitting the glass at beginning of round ?
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 750Player
    I would change the material of one of the boiler stairs - they're separated by one wall and both make the same sound. Its nearly impossible to understand where the enemy is coming from.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 324Beta Tester
    edited January 19
    As has been mentioned several times now in different threads, Reaction is a work in progress. The sounds and materials should all be fixed after the art department is done with it. However, the Dev's need all the feedback players can give in order to finalize this map. As a Beta I'm not allowed to reveal anything I may know. To be honest, the Dev's really don't reveal much. I can say that; It's not the wheelchair that hits the window... ;)
    556127a3323e2cfd0355aaa34b6e0b63-full.jpg
  • CopEatDonutsCopEatDonuts Posts: 6Player
    I'll be frank: I love the map as it is. I personally have no problem with pinpointing sound, above or below me.
    i9.CopEatDonuts
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,429Player
    Looks like the wheelchair with a solider in it.
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 713Player
    Looks like the wheelchair with a solider in it.

There is also a Grimm Reaper behind the wheelchair, somehow we don't see them on servers.
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,104Player
    edited January 27
    and here's why this map probably can never work, at least not as a 12v12. The game's mechanics make it a grenade spam fest. This wasn't the only round like this either. Every round the kill feed was filled with grenade kills. Choke point + large grenade impact radius + screen shake + blurred vision = Fun times.

You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • LIL-GHOSTLIL-GHOST Posts: 35Player
    LMFAO i find this is absolutely hilarious!
    I guess it's good everyone only gets one... The other thing is... This wouldn't be such a problem if so many people weren't rushing to push that choke right in the beginning of the game. But 12v12 is a lot of grenades lol.
    On PS4 I think it's 8v8 Max ¿
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 520Beta Tester
    and here's why this map probably can never work, at least not as a 12v12. The game's mechanics make it a grenade spam fest. This wasn't the only round like this either. Every round the kill feed was filled with grenade kills. Choke point + large grenade impact radius + screen shake + blurred vision = Fun times.

That was crazy! :D I think as players will learn the map, the nade effectiveness will be drastically reduced. However, the nadespam is real...
    I think that the nade screenshake passing through walls is especially bad on this map. If you are in the tunnels/lower choke area, you have to deal with the nades meant for you and you get a bunch a screenshake from boiler.
    12v12 looks too much for tactical gameplay.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • MaclobsterMaclobster Posts: 214Beta Tester

Just wonder how it will be if you add there doors you can open and closed
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown