Tester positions open for Stat Site

=MGS=Vapid_B=MGS=Vapid_B Posts: 7Player
edited January 12 in General Discussion
Looking for some testers for a new Americas Army stat site. Invite your clan for easy Clan management, tournaments to win awards, prizes, and forums for all kinds of updates. All testers will receive a limited edition icon on their profile on the stat site along with cool features later on. the site is also mobile friendly. PM me if interested. ***The stats on the site are not live yet, or view-able, however will be later this week. All other functions are active*** Once Stats are live, we will have a massive list stats that we have kept from a previous stat site we ran + current/live stats. PM me for info and link to the site. This site is also going to keep stats for other games as well, not just AAPG so you will be apart of a much larger gaming community with AAPG being the starting point. Example of Tournament board breakdown:
image.png 193.5K

Comments

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 610Player
    Site looks great. Looking at what they did without apis, I am looking forward to the stats function now.
    AAPG is good!
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 737Player
    Is this supporting both platforms or just PS4 (PC comp. scene is in critical state).

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • =MGS=Vapid_B=MGS=Vapid_B Posts: 7Player
    Is this supporting both platforms or just PS4 (PC comp. scene is in critical state).

Both platforms