one idea pay

13»

Comments

• frankoffrankof Posts: 998Moderator
    L.Lovett wrote: »
    o:) so your guys was not in the army right.)
    I was, theres no M60 in this game.
    I actually carried around a heavy machine gun as a service weapon, and no, we did not jump around with it, and no, we did not fire it unsupported, neither did the recoil send the weapon sky high.
    And the game will still be free for players.

ss_4_frankof.png
  • eddiethinkeddiethink Posts: 27Player
    L0rdDamian wrote: »
    L0rdDamian wrote: »
    eddiethink wrote: »
    H.E.A.T. wrote: »
    oh comeon all you know this at L.Lovett are me and i can say at this are good if you can do it becouse at the hacker and yes thanks Duke_Audi i mean it becouse they can get other or new account in here so why do they hack in the free game whit friends and i know alot of my friends stop to play this when they see hackers.its sad but why are the game free for??

If everybody who you accuse of hacking in this game would not be able to play it would be just you an L.Lovett left.......
    :o eddiethink Are you afraid to buy the game or when you be bannad :3

I wish you were as good in the game as you are in accusing players.
    HAHAHA i have play this sens aa1 and you never say it again SIR.Do you know who im are?pls tell me?i see and tell to my admins

My spirit is crumbling of fear, his negative KDr is intimidating me.
    Could I ever be strong enough to face this creature.

last i play aa1 and aa2 was when they update and i saw at player can jump and got in to walls and pre-fire from spawn and hit the enemy then aa3 come up and i test its like 5 days and that was [TOS Violation] at aa3 then beta was in then i start to play and i love the beta but now its the same like at aa2 when they did update that.now you can shoot from your spawn to other side??and kill them??so its a bug when they update that last and allso the gun pre-fire faster and the frag dont blow up when you hear the enemy.and allso i will say when you are the M60 you should go slow not like you have rabbit in the M60 for in real you cant run so fast whit M60 and all you bullits at your back,im good at the game but if all can stop go in to the files at aa and stop to changes then im back for good.like this bind Fire + Spot enemy to your mouse button shuld not be in that files you cant spot in real life at enemy.and happy day all

There is no m60 in the game. I don't use bind and spot keybinds since I communicate a lot. Mastering the M249 takes effort and time. I don't jump and shoot, not even around corners. Pre-fire is often on sound indication. I run with the AR because the game allows me to do so. Sitting still, or creeping gets you killed often, because agression gets rewarded in this game. You don't seem to understand the basic mechanics of this game after all that experience, and that's why you fling the hackusations through the servers like they are on sale. I am not afraid to have to pay for anything. I have one account in this game, it's clean and will always stay that way for one simple reason......
    SKULL-PART-DEUX3.png
  • SHADOWIRESHADOWIRE Posts: 1Player
    Well this might sound dumb but AA3:PG was made way back when Osama Bin Laden was still alive, nobody probably has the ability to even get close up to the game.

Lets be honest the game has been working on the development of the game for a real long time now.

Best Suggestion I have to offer you is to decide how you can join a Closed Beta instead of asking for the monies Lets ask how can we join these Closed Betas and Requirements for us to work on the developments.

Honestly I ask because I realize the roles inside simple Riflemen , Automatic Rifleman, Marksman and Sniper, Nobody Remembered about Squad Leader or Fireteam Leaders like in AA2?
    When there is no room in [TOS Violation] the dead will walk the Earth
    -Nemesis
  • {!T!}LordDamian{!T!}LordDamian Posts: 713Player
    SHADOWIRE wrote: »
    Well this might sound dumb but AA3:PG was made way back when Osama Bin Laden was still alive, nobody probably has the ability to even get close up to the game.

Indeed, it was dumb. Why would you compare the life of a terrorist with game development.
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,096Player
    I'd love to see the M60 in this game. Apparently it's still in limited use in the Army. I wanna be Rambo! Personally I'd love to see WWII weapons and things like that too.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • L.LovettL.Lovett Posts: 65Player
    hmm i fell at you dont understand me:(but here are the sound at this two guns if you hear the gun in game so then you know what gun im out .)

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    Unlocked Apr 17, 2015 @ 19:39
    Member since April 17, 2007.
    in game sound.)

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    edited January 21
    oh comeon all you know this at L.Lovett are me and i can say at this are good if you can do it becouse at the hacker and yes thanks Duke_Audi i mean it becouse they can get other or new account in here so why do they hack in the free game whit friends and i know alot of my friends stop to play this when they see hackers.its sad but why are the game free for??

If everybody who you accuse of hacking in this game would not be able to play it would be just you an L.Lovett left.......

yes im are thats why im yelling like [TOS Violation] lool but i guess at they know lol and here are the csgo but its only whits bots lol its middel hard bots i have more vid if you like to see so hit me up in steam.)i mean other games not just csgo

8 Year in service
    400 XP
  • {!T!}LordDamian{!T!}LordDamian Posts: 713Player

yes im are thats why im yelling like [TOS Violation] lool but i guess at they know lol and here are the csgo but its only whits bots lol its middel hard bots i have more vid if you like to see so hit me up in steam.)i mean other games not just csgo

Sorry, nope.. still not impressed.. You can't call yourself a pro player by shooting bots and then come with a negative KD/r and a .07 exp/pm, that is not how it works. Specially not when all you do is accuse players like eddie, me or anyone else that kills you. Just be you, don't act like a tiger when you're a cat.
    edited January 21
    i cant show your my ss?? i dont know way

8 Year in service
    400 XP
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 638Player

I guess you haven't heard of thIngs like aiming and recoil control. There's a lot wrong with this video.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 507Beta Tester
    edited January 21
    i cant show your my ss?? i dont know way

When you are writing a post, you can see an attach image/file icon. Use that. See attached picture.

But you won't impress anyone with screenshots. Anyone can get a lucky game, where he performs way over his average. If you play enough, you will have a lot of screenshots, where you perform way over your average.

The only real way to make people believe you are better than them, is to beat them consistently. Not once. Not twice. But day after day, week after week. Do this on a level playing filed. If you win the majority of your battles against them (again, not 10%) this way, they may start to think you are good.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
    ok thanks Dct.F|Levente but i try to get my ss from steam to in here but that was not working.)but now i know this.yes here you have my KD

8 Year in service
    400 XP
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 507Beta Tester
    ok thanks Dct.F|Levente but i try to get my ss from steam to in here but that was not working.)but now i know this.yes here you have my KD

We don't need screenshots to see your KD. It is literally 2 clicks to check your soldier profile with actual stats. Not a hand-picked screenshot.

Lovett, what are you trying to achieve with these post? This is a 100% honest question. Are you looking for respect or appreciation? Or are you trying to prove that you are better than most players? You won't earn these things by typing, posting screenshots or videos against middle-hard BOTs in CSGO.

As I said before, you actually need to beat other good players to be considered good. If you can't do that, you need to improve and practice to be considered good.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.

We don't need screenshots to see your KD. It is literally 2 clicks to check your soldier profile with actual stats. Not a hand-picked screenshot.

Lovett, what are you trying to achieve with these post? This is a 100% honest question. Are you looking for respect or appreciation? Or are you trying to prove that you are better than most players? You won't earn these things by typing, posting screenshots or videos against middle-hard BOTs in CSGO.

As I said before, you actually need to beat other good players to be considered good. If you can't do that, you need to improve and practice to be considered good.
    no sir this L0rdDamian asking me at this ss at my KD??and thats why i lay out that to him.)and no he say at the csgo at this(I guess you haven't heard of thIngs like aiming and recoil control. There's a lot wrong with this video. )so i dont understand him. i mean diff game are not just the other games.

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    sry i mean Hey.I.Have.A.Gun B)

8 Year in service
    400 XP
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 998Moderator
    I dont think anyone asked for a SS of your FR as clicking your name two times will reveal it.

With that said, i think this have moved far enough away from the original topic so i dont see any reason to continue this thread.
    ss_4_frankof.png
This discussion has been closed.