one idea pay

Comments

• Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 494Beta Tester
    H.E.A.T. wrote: »
    oh comeon all you know this at L.Lovett are me and i can say at this are good if you can do it becouse at the hacker and yes thanks Duke_Audi i mean it becouse they can get other or new account in here so why do they hack in the free game whit friends and i know alot of my friends stop to play this when they see hackers.its sad but why are the game free for??
    I'm not sure if there's a legal prohibition from them charging for it.

Don't quote me on this, but if I remember correctly, some Dev once said that they are simply not allowed to charge anything for the game, as it is funded by US tax-dollars. So we can speculate all day long, what would happen if you had to pay for the game, but it is simply not going to happen. I personally don't think it would eliminate the cheating problem either.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,089Player
    It still shocks me that people hack in a game that has such a small player base. It amazes me really. Either way, the more popular the game, the more prevalent hackers will be and the better you have to be at fighting them. If AA5 does actually strike big the devs better be prepared with top notch anti-hacking tools.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,546Beta Tester
    What amazes ME is that people are such losers that they are willing to admit they can't win without hacking! Can you imagine what someone like that is like in real life??? :o
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,419Player
    I don't want to go on spectate I want to stop the revive.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 635Player
    L0rdDamian wrote: »
    L.Lovett wrote: »
    Flatlander wrote: »
    What's so special about sma's?
    becouse they have play longer any us like 4500 H or 5000 H and thats why.)

Wut?, I was already SMA after 900 hours. So don't know where you get 4500 hours from.

Also, putting a payment on the game is the same as closing all services for the game.
    need to say something about this so how can you do that in 900 H i think you play all days and night like me or??but this sma takes me 1 year and 4 mon to take sma and i play every day and thats why ppl knows me when i was new they told me what i should do i cant get it 900 H to be SMA yeee sure buddy

900 hours of game time is 900 hours of game time, not 37.5 days on the calendar.
    oh comeon all you know this at L.Lovett are me and i can say at this are good if you can do it becouse at the hacker and yes thanks Duke_Audi i mean it becouse they can get other or new account in here so why do they hack in the free game whit friends and i know alot of my friends stop to play this when they see hackers.its sad but why are the game free for??

Because it's a promotional tool for the United States Army.

The primary goal is to get as many people as possible to play it and see the Army videos and messaging within, and you typically don't charge people so you can advertise to them.

I'm not sure if there's a legal prohibition from them charging for it. I'm curious about something Whiplash said: If there were a nominal charge for the game, even like $5, would that potentially draw more people in over a free-to-play model? Would it at least motivate Steam to promote it if they could profit from it?

That said, I doubt a $5 charge would deter many, or even any, hackers from making a new account. Some would say CSGO had a hacking problem because the game was so cheap, and it was $15 at the time. Of course it's also significantly more popular than this game.
    HI sir do you know how meany kids play this game??and try to hack in ddos,i know what you meaning but its time ti get this higher becouse when i read the rouls at info its for 16 years old but its kids how playing and hacks i try to day whit someone kids and he killd me over end over again.this is stop for the kids plz understand me i can be 6 or 7 years old and play and get the hacks but im 51 the 20 jan if you see what point i mean i play black hack down and ther you need to pay and this game are older any aa sir forgive me.this game rouls other game so you know it.but why not pay for the game like 1 doller
    do kids have it??no they dont have it if they dont hacks in the account at mother and father bank account but what ever i did try my best to changes the game.)at the will run like fine.see you soon in the game.)

For one thing you bring up hackers a lot more than is appropriate. It's almost as if you see hackers in every server, but that's just not reality.

You really don't realize that putting a $1 charge on the game to keep kids/teens from playing it would defeat the whole purpose of making the game in the first place?
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 713Player
    edited January 11
    Flatlander wrote: »
    What's so special about sma's?
    becouse they have play longer any us like 4500 H or 5000 H and thats why.)

Wut?, I was already SMA after 900 hours. So don't know where you get 4500 hours from.

Also, putting a payment on the game is the same as closing all services for the game.

need to say something about this so how can you do that in 900 H i think you play all days and night like me or??but this sma takes me 1 year and 4 mon to take sma and i play every day and thats why ppl knows me when i was new they told me what i should do i cant get it 900 H to be SMA yeee sure buddy

Always fun when a .85 accuses me, you have more deaths then kills..

For one thing you bring up hackers a lot more than is appropriate

I think it's part of the typo's, it's better to read over it.

I'm not sure if there's a legal prohibition from them charging for it.

Don't quote me on this, but if I remember correctly, some Dev once said that they are simply not allowed to charge anything for the game, as it is funded by US tax-dollars. So we can speculate all day long, what would happen if you had to pay for the game, but it is simply not going to happen. I personally don't think it would eliminate the cheating problem either.

It won't, look at CSGO before it was free how many.
    Or BF games, its more then two hands full of bans on a daily base.
  • eddiethinkeddiethink Posts: 27Player

If everybody who you accuse of hacking in this game would not be able to play it would be just you an L.Lovett left.......
    SKULL-PART-DEUX3.png
  • L.LovettL.Lovett Posts: 64Player
    eddiethink wrote: »

If everybody who you accuse of hacking in this game would not be able to play it would be just you an L.Lovett left.......
    :o eddiethink Are you afraid to buy the game or when you be bannad :3

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    Unlocked Apr 17, 2015 @ 19:39
    Member since April 17, 2007.

I wish you were as good in the game as you are in accusing players.

HAHAHA i have play this sens aa1 and you never say it again SIR.Do you know who im are?pls tell me?i see and tell to my admins

8 Year in service
    400 XP

HAHAHA i have play this sens aa1 and you never say it again SIR.Do you know who im are?pls tell me?i see and tell to my admins

My spirit is crumbling of fear, his negative KDr is intimidating me.
    Could I ever be strong enough to face this creature.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 619Player

HAHA SIR!
    AAPG is good!

last i play aa1 and aa2 was when they update and i saw at player can jump and got in to walls and pre-fire from spawn and hit the enemy then aa3 come up and i test its like 5 days and that was [TOS Violation] at aa3 then beta was in then i start to play and i love the beta but now its the same like at aa2 when they did update that.now you can shoot from your spawn to other side??and kill them??so its a bug when they update that last and allso the gun pre-fire faster and the frag dont blow up when you hear the enemy.and allso i will say when you are the M60 you should go slow not like you have rabbit in the M60 for in real you cant run so fast whit M60 and all you bullits at your back,im good at the game but if all can stop go in to the files at aa and stop to changes then im back for good.like this bind Fire + Spot enemy to your mouse button shuld not be in that files you cant spot in real life at enemy.and happy day all

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    M60 :D PLZ, before spamming the forum with complaints - learn the basics.
    AAPG is good!
    edited January 17

last i play aa1 and aa2 was when they update and i saw at player can jump and got in to walls and pre-fire from spawn and hit the enemy then aa3 come up and i test its like 5 days and that was [TOS Violation] at aa3 then beta was in then i start to play and i love the beta but now its the same like at aa2 when they did update that.now you can shoot from your spawn to other side??and kill them??so its a bug when they update that last and allso the gun pre-fire faster and the frag dont blow up when you hear the enemy.and allso i will say when you are the M60 you should go slow not like you have rabbit in the M60 for in real you cant run so fast whit M60 and all you bullits at your back,im good at the game but if all can stop go in to the files at aa and stop to changes then im back for good.like this bind Fire + Spot enemy to your mouse button shuld not be in that files you cant spot in real life at enemy.and happy day all

- No one asked for your history, because we don't care.
    - Pre-fire from spawn isn't a thing.
    - The gun itself doesn't pre-fire, so it can't pre-fire faster.
    - Frags are not supposed to blow when you hear enemies, you need to throw it at them.
    - This game doesn't have an M60.
    - You can't b-hop in this game.
    - .Ini changes are not illegal.
    - Spot+Fire is done in the mouse settings, not in the ini files.
    - You can spot in real life, unless you are blind.
    - Happy Day.
    o:) so your guys was not in the army right.)

8 Year in service
    400 XP

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    hooha

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    You where saying the game had a M60, not saying the Army did. Get your act together.
    Uhh, looks mental to me.
    AAPG is good!
This discussion has been closed.