Bugs.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1620747203

Love the effort and time put in the testing before getting a new update. Actualy there are and where so manny Bugs and glitches in the game that it makes it fun play. Beeing invisble, shooting while running, spotting trough smoke, getting out of map areas, zombie soldiers, shooting trough 1 pixels between boxes, medicing while looking uo and shooting, running with nade.
Thanks for so manny good and funny memories I hope you guys keep up with the allways new bugs and glitches what gives players using it a nice advantage or funny time

Hc|Captain(HUN) -

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,499Beta Tester
    How many people-hours do you think it takes to put out bug free software? If really smart people like you would actually report how these things are done, we could squash them. Instead, you make dumb posts like the above.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 480Beta Tester
    If you know how to reliably do any of the above issues, please report them.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • Hc|CAPTAIN(HUN)Hc|CAPTAIN(HUN) Posts: 108Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    How many people-hours do you think it takes to put out bug free software? If really smart people like you would actually report how these things are done, we could squash them. Instead, you make dumb posts like the above.

I made videos and reported most of them like 2-3-4 years ago. I reported almoast 60-70 bugs recording it all single ones. I tested all focking maps every single corner, jump and possible glitch you could imagine. I am not even a beta tester and did put ours just walking alone on maps and searching for them because I cared for the game. Yes I am using them and having fun but I reported every single one.

especially the invisble bug where you had to plug out and in the internet cable for 5 seconds. And the shooting while running bug where you had to pick up the flag while running or jumping over any obsticle.
    Yes these are already fixed. Thanks.
    You can say anything but I have a good self feeling couse I did everything possible making the game better...

Hc|Captain(HUN) -
    I am just sayinf that if you make a change im the maps like in inner now how can you not care so little that you go there and test like for a 30-40 min if everyting works, angels and jumos. especially when you know that aapg had so manny bugst climbing up on invisble walls or climbing out of the maps.
    And its not even a new map just a little change on a already for 5-6 years tested and played map.
    Sorry but that just makes me so angry doing mistakes like that what could be easy tested or fixed before realese.

Hc|Captain(HUN) -
  • KodenKoden Posts: 281Player

Kebler, the "running nade" bug/exploit/whatever you wanna call it was reported as "fixed" at least once if not more in release notes after updates more than a year ago.
    Derob6.jpg
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 480Beta Tester
    Koden wrote: »

Kebler, the "running nade" bug/exploit/whatever you wanna call it was reported as "fixed" at least once if not more in release notes after updates more than a year ago.

Some bugs can be quite complex. It is possible, that one way of doing it was indeed fixed, but an other way remains. Thus, the patchnotes were correct to some degree: the known way of doing the bug got fixed.

If you know how it do it, report it. Or tell me, or any other tester the detailed steps, and we'll do the reporting. However, I didn't see anyone doing it recently - but this does not mean, that the problem does not exist.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 367Beta Tester
    I had a really nasty bug today, was as big as my fat toe!! Put a hole in my slipper just stomping him to death!!
    One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• LIL-GHOSTLIL-GHOST Posts: 35Player
    How does one go about reporting a bug on PS4. I have just been trying to record the glitches that I experience.

This is a new glitch on CrossFire thats kind of a big one because anyone and everyone can do it without even trying. You can throw grenades through the walls and walk through the walls, but you cannot shoot through them. I think it's been like this since the last update. And this is not a one-time occurrence. that whole room is literally like this every single time this map comes up in rotation.
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 314Beta Tester
    edited January 14
    Report Bugs via this website: https://www.americasarmy.com/support/game-technical
    I can report that nades and flash-bangs are also a problem on the PC version of this map.
    However, in private testing I could not walk through the walls.
    556127a3323e2cfd0355aaa34b6e0b63-full.jpg
    LIL-GHOST wrote: »
    How does one go about reporting a bug on PS4. I have just been trying to record the glitches that I experience.

This is a new glitch on CrossFire thats kind of a big one because anyone and everyone can do it without even trying. You can throw grenades through the walls and walk through the walls, but you cannot shoot through them. I think it's been like this since the last update. And this is not a one-time occurrence. that whole room is literally like this every single time this map comes up in rotation.

Thats what I am talking about

Hc|Captain(HUN) -
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 23Developer

Great find, thanks! :)
    Yeah np. Couple of us have been trying to recreate the glitches we have come across especially ones that we actively see other players trying to exploit.
  • DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 69Player
    You can report buts here https://www.americasarmy.com/support/bug currently you cannot upload images so I recommend saving images on a site like Instagram or something like that and put the link in your report... Same with videos put the link in the report :)
    Shane Bell
    US: Navy Veteran
    Community Manager/CIO
    Urgent Fury :: Discord
    www.urgentfury.com
  • DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 69Player
    V_NillaJ wrote: »

Great find, thanks! :)

@V_NillaJ your first post, welcome to the forums lol :proud:
    Shane Bell
    US: Navy Veteran
    Community Manager/CIO
    Urgent Fury :: Discord
    www.urgentfury.com
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 372Developer
    Yeah np. Couple of us have been trying to recreate the glitches we have come across especially ones that we actively see other players trying to exploit.

We are hotfixing the Crossfire issue and the bulletproofness of glass too. Should be out this week.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 631Player

We are hotfixing the Crossfire issue and the bulletproofness of glass too. Should be out this week.

PlushAdolescentFerret-size_restricted.gif

Just curious... Does that mean glass will be bulletproof, or not bulletproof? LOL
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 372Developer

Just curious... Does that mean glass will be bulletproof, or not bulletproof? LOL

It means in some cases it's supposed to be bulletproof.
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 304Player

such as?
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg

such as?

Well this has piqued my curiosity. I can think of a few different types of glass I've encountered.

(Lobby of hospital) absolutely bulletproof glass.
    Some of it sticks up from the ground right in front of the garden entrance.

(Windows in Hydra) not bulletproof.

Then there's glass that's somewhere in the middle, particularly on uptown (balconies of uptown). In this last case I always assumed that there was just reduced damage when shooting through this glass, because sometimes it won't kill them and other times it will but it seems to take a lot of ammo. Also the glass doesn't break.