Game Update - 1.10.2019

2»

Comments

• ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,089Player
    edited January 11
    Still waiting on a mapping contest. Easy way to get an influx of maps.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 738Player
    Like the style of the new map, it will most likely be a competition to inner hospital, which is good.

But my fav. part of this update is the 1-100 honor system. I would love if certain range of levels would be highlighted differently though (like different colors, maybe - the beta had cool icons for it).

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 146Player
    still wating for the more bug but i thinks its only me who wil rec the bug lool
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 989Moderator
    H.E.A.T. wrote: »
    still waiting for the more bug but i thinks its only me who will rec the bug lool
    not really, but it might be that the "bugs" you experience is latency related, and that's outside of the dev team to fix.

ss_4_frankof.png
  • knucksfirstknucksfirst Posts: 1Player
    Gotta bring in some silencers for our guns. Maybe some lobbies also? Socom was great setup with lobbies instead of the quick match system.
  • DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 73Player
    Gotta bring in some silencers for our guns. Maybe some lobbies also? Socom was great setup with lobbies instead of the quick match system.

We had the discussion about lobbies already, they have them on PC so it a possibility of seeing it in the future...

I think the silencers are not going to be until the next release
    Shane Bell
    US: Navy Veteran
    Community Manager/CIO
    Urgent Fury :: Discord
    www.urgentfury.com
  • Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 288Player
    DJHaole wrote: »

We had the discussion about lobbies already, they have them on PC so it a possibility of seeing it in the future...

Someone can correct me if i'm wrong, but I dont think there have ever been lobbies in AAPG PC version
  • DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 73Player
    DJHaole wrote: »

Someone can correct me if i'm wrong, but I dont think there have ever been lobbies in AAPG PC version

When I say lobbies I mean a server list that you can choose and then go into... we have private lobbies now on PS4
    Shane Bell
    US: Navy Veteran
    Community Manager/CIO
    Urgent Fury :: Discord
    www.urgentfury.com
  • GerbizzzleGerbizzzle Posts: 4Player
    Does this update fix any matchmaking/party issues? Like being split up from my other squad members (even if it’s just one other person) and forcing him to be on he other team even when there’s an open spot on my team?

I saw a thread over a year ago with the indication matchmaking was not at 100% and that it would be worked on...

Still waiting.
  • jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 54Player
    Gerbizzzle wrote: »
    Does this update fix any matchmaking/party issues? Like being split up from my other squad members (even if it’s just one other person) and forcing him to be on he other team even when there’s an open spot on my team?

I saw a thread over a year ago with the indication matchmaking was not at 100% and that it would be worked on...

Still waiting.

Not that I've seen in game, it has happened to me already.
  • MR-ROYAL-IGR1MR-ROYAL-IGR1 Posts: 15Player
    Can our team actually play on same side now instead of always splitting us up??
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 635Player
    Can our team actually play on same side now instead of always splitting us up??

I know it's not working as intended, but is it really so bad playing against your friends from time to time?
  • -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 127Player
    Hey, any info about todays update?
  • jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 54Player
    Hey, any info about todays update?

They put out a quick fix for the glass on maps that became not bullet proof when it was supposed to be, i.e. hospital.