AMD RX580 video cards, are they good for this game?

Does anyone play on RX580 and have any problems with this game? I noticed there were some Win10 + AMD flashback freeze posts year or more ago. Is this still a thing?

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,562Beta Tester
    I've never heard of the AMD flash effect ever being fixed. The UE3 game engine works with Nvidia for some reason.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • I guess I will buy 1060 6GB then. They are pretty comparable.
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 615Moderator
    You'll be happy with the 1060 6 GB.
  • ^KingOfTheHill^KingOfTheHill Posts: 5Player
    Does anyone play on RX580 and have any problems with this game? I noticed there were some Win10 + AMD flashback freeze posts year or more ago. Is this still a thing?

xfx radeon rx 580 8gb paired with ryzen 5 and 16gb ddr4 gives me around 60-100 fps , idk why I cant get more fps couse in games like rainbow six siege I get +150 on ultra setting 1080p. I forgot to mention that current drivers for rx580 are terrible, I noticed artifacts and some other issues like gpu utilization jumping 0%-100%. I really regret that I switched to amd and I started to save money for rtx 2060. hope youll get better performance in AAPG. gl
  • -SE-Tadgh-SE-Tadgh Posts: 4Player
    I play on rx580 just fine
  • ^KingOfTheHill^KingOfTheHill Posts: 5Player
    -SE-Tadgh wrote: »
    I play on rx580 just fine

which driver u use? thx in advance