Game keeps Crashing

my game has recently just started crashing for some reason here is the crash report :

Rendering thread exception:
Fatal error!

Address = 0x2b5558f (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32\AAGame.exe]
Address = 0x2afc186 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32\AAGame.exe]
Address = 0x2afdace (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32\AAGame.exe]
Address = 0x2afe16a (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32\AAGame.exe]
Address = 0x2afdace (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32\AAGame.exe]
Address = 0x2afe16a (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32\AAGame.exe]
Address = 0x2afe008 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32\AAGame.exe]
Address = 0x2afe884 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32\AAGame.exe]
Address = 0x2a7f598 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32\AAGame.exe]
Address = 0x2a551b7 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32\AAGame.exe]
Address = 0x2a56471 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32\AAGame.exe]
Address = 0x1c69cb7 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32\AAGame.exe]
Address = 0x775929cd (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll]

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,499Beta Tester
    edited January 4
    Do you play on UMM servers? Or....

Have you tried to make a map?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • I've played umm before with no issues but only 101st .... no never made any maps ... 99.99% of the time play inner hosp ... all my crashes have been on inner ... this just started happening recently like the last 2 weeks ... there was never any issues before this
  • L.LovettL.Lovett Posts: 64Player
    hi jonny:) do you try to record your game??becouse when i try to record my games then my game crashes maybe something wrong at that??when my crashes i go back to steam and valid the games and then my games working.

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    Unlocked Apr 17, 2015 @ 19:39
    Member since April 17, 2007.
  • No don't record games
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 946Player
    edited January 5
    if the problem persists johnny . there is an option to try and resolve your issue . locate your shadercache file and delete it .
    it is possible that on building shaders for a map or maps u got a corrupt file or part file .
    this would mean that after deletion your machine will then rebuild shaders for every map you play but if your pc is mid to high spec it would not take long doing this before you join a game .
    and yes its happened to me a few times.
    Is there a shader cache bug that needs fixing?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 946Player
    have said before and will say again .
    when a map is published sometimes the searing of a map is not working correctly .
    some publish 1st time some not .
    some publish and work in trainig but not server .
    if i knew what was actually going wrong you would be my first port of call and try to replicate it .
    Roger that. I'm DYING to get it fixed, if we could nail it down.
    ______