is that wrong at theys card

2»

Comments

• H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 133Player
    good luck DEV.) have fun and try this out.)love the game and will love more if you get my points.)
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 703Player
    edited December 2018
    H.E.A.T. wrote: »
    L0rdDamian wrote: »
    Looks like a dysnc between player and server to me, nothing special.
    are you sure becouse im from sweden and see that when high player do this??i never see it in EU server so i call this out are that a bug??or whats do they doing?will at dev will answer this topic thanks you all

One can never be sure, however this is with in the game as long I can remember. I believe it's one of the spectator bugs. Players, like myself that spams the crouch key can be seen having this ADHD animation. See it as a sugar overdose, we can't help it.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,532Beta Tester
    I finally see the effect you're trying to explain, however, anything you see is on YOUR system, not theirs. Spectate not only doesn't properly represent actual gameplay, but it's client side, meaning all of that is being generated on YOUR machine for you to view. It has only limited connection to what is going on on the other persons machine.

At least two issues cause stutter...spamming crouch and being up against an object. It's hard to know how the server filters that info for the specator. Just remember, you are not really watching what the other player is seeing. Your machine is creating a representation of it with filtered data to avoid high data throughput or resource use at the server.

It may be a bug, glitch or exploit, but it's more likely just a draw issue on your side.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Keebler750 so you mean if i get a game computer who have nice vid card and mem at 32 gb and good harddriver so is that my wrong at my pc?? i dont get this??why should AA have this error at your pc then?is that not time to go back to Beta becouse that was not ther at Beta.)if you know what i mean.but thanks Keebler750 for this info.)
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 611Moderator
    Keebler750 so you mean if i get a game computer who have nice vid card and mem at 32 gb and good harddriver so is that my wrong at my pc?? i dont get this??why should AA have this error at your pc then?is that not time to go back to Beta becouse that was not ther at Beta.)if you know what i mean.but thanks Keebler750 for this info.)

as a spectator, the server gives you low priority. You don't get the most up to date information. Spectator accuracy is not a high priority since it doesn't affect game play.
    m_hermann wrote: »

as a spectator, the server gives you low priority. You don't get the most up to date information. Spectator accuracy is not a high priority since it doesn't affect game play.
    so??not my wrong its thems i ask dev for long tome to meet me in one server and do this at bug but i will say it again.if thay have wrong wep and we do it in real war ??ohh sry i mean in the game lol can you do it then??i never see this error in other games SIR.give me more time and i will find it out.someone of my friends told me at they have no recoil and its that not punkbuster job at this one??

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,532Beta Tester
    It's really hard to understand what you're trying to say, HEAT, due to the language issue. What we're trying to say is any visual effects you encounter are ALWAYS generated on YOUR system. There may be other things involved that are generating the data. Is there any way you can work with a friend to explain the issue here with more specific language? I want to understand what you're trying to express.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.