Placing unused objectives in a map without them appearing on UI?

4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,121Player
edited December 2018 in Mission Editor - Support
Instead of maintaining two sets of maps, I'd like to just have one with both objective types (C4 and T&H) without having to add & delete the objectives whenever I make a change in the map. Then when I want to save the second version of the map, I can just disable the objectives that I don't need and edit the map info for the second map. The problem is that if I disable the objective in the settings, it still remains on the UI in game. Is there any way to take the objective off the UI?
You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    Isn't there a Hide "In Editor" and "In game" check box for objects?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,121Player
    edited December 2018
    Isn't there a Hide "In Editor" and "In game" check box for objects?

Yeah, I tried a kismet toggle as well. It disables the objectives, but they still show on the UI next to the minimap.

6uld.png

I guess if this is not possible, I'll just keep a master file with both sets of objectives and then delete what I don't need.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    I guess because it's in the Objective Editor?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.