Competitive public lobbies

Ix-M0NTANA-xIIx-M0NTANA-xI Posts: 98Player
Will they ever exist for console players???

Game is being taken over by noobs. In every full lobby, you might be lucky to have 3-4 decent players. Lucky if 1 has a mic .

Lol.

Comments

• Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 645Player
    How many threads are you going to start on the same topic?
  • Ix-M0NTANA-xIIx-M0NTANA-xI Posts: 98Player
    As many as it takes to bring attention to a major problem with the game development.

What's your problem noob?
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 617Beta Tester
    edited December 2018
    As many as it takes to bring attention to a major problem with the game development.

What's your problem noob?

You really should not start calling people noobs. Especially when they are right.
    Form the forum rules:
    You may not create topics that already exist on the forum

The issue you mention may be important (for you), but this doesn't justify personal attacks.

But regarding to OP: it is not so trivial to create a matchmaking system. Based on what do you want to separate players?
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • OlimatgamingOlimatgaming Posts: 19Player
    Team work makes the whole thing a lot better. Nobody starts off being amazing at a game. I've been in countless games where I've made my teammates better by just giving small tips here and there. Everyone learns at a different pace. I dont think it's a huge issue. You want competitive play join a tournament or challenge a clan. :-(
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,613Beta Tester
    Isn't this the same topic about player skill that you started LAST WEEK??? :o
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 785Administrator
    This topic was already created last week by yourself. Also you may not make any attempt to belittle any player on this forums. Read the forum rules.

No matter the game you will come across new players to the game. If your looking for more of a challenge with players that have been here for years join us on PC.

This thread is closed.
This discussion has been closed.