Any information on when the next update is goin got come out that fixes achievements & challenges?

Now I've seen a couple of discussions on Steam about players asking about their achievements not unlocking when they complete the criteria for 'em ( same things goes for challenges ) I didn't experience any bugs with my weapon challenges as I completed all of em before the update that was released on Oct 24. I've heard from some people on Steam ( note: this people, as far as I know, are not AAPG admins, mods, devs or anything like that ) that the next update will fix bugs with achievements and challenges not updating. Now, I'm going to mention some Steam achievements that are not unlocking when you complete the required task/s

Bugged/ Locked Achievements:

Fast Fingers
Task: Disarm the C4 with under one second remaining
Overlord of Overlord
Task: Win a match on Overload.
Bad Day at the Office
Task (Steam Version): Take damage from three or more enemies while flashed.
Task (AAPG Site Version): Reach 15 deaths in a match with five or fewer kills
If you're wondering how come some people have these achievements unlocked, there are specific programs that can unlock em for you but that is technically 'cheating' if you will. And there is currently no other way you can unlock em unless you use those programs, trust me I've tried multiple times.

As for challenges, I don't know that much or which specific weapon challenges cause most issues. But I've seen people complaining about 'em.

- Best Regards, SiNsOfThEDeViL.

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,499Beta Tester
    What kind of weenie can't be bothered actually EARNING an Achievement and has to cheat to get it? UGH. That's low, eh??? :(
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 946Player
    if you look at the stats of some of the veteran players you will see some of those challanges done .... probably before they got bugged on an update .
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 105Player
    if you look at the stats of some of the veteran players you will see some of those challanges done .... probably before they got bugged on an update .

Yea I saw it, but still I think it should be fixed.

Steam
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 631Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    What kind of weenie can't be bothered actually EARNING an Achievement and has to cheat to get it? UGH. That's low, eh??? :(

I read it as they're using this "process" to unlock the achievements that they legitimately earned but the game failed to unlock. Still technically "cheating" the system, but I guess it's a way to unlock it if they did in fact earn it. Definitely cheating if they didn't earn it.
  • STG.RECKERSTG.RECKER Posts: 9Player
    edited December 2018
    They did say first or second week of December... but you know, that has basically passed. (for weapon challenges)
  • XihnChaoXihnChao Posts: 1Player
    Yea last report i got from a ticket i submitted said this week, well theres only one more day left of this week..still waiting..... :(
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 105Player
    edited December 2018
    XihnChao wrote: »
    Yea last report i got from a ticket i submitted said this week, well theres only one more day left of this week..still waiting..... :(

U got me hyped up now XD

Steam
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 966Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Stuff happens, and this time it did, i cant really reveal what happened, but i think it will be really hard to meet some kind of deadline.
    It will be out when its done..
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 304Player
    frankof wrote: »
    Stuff happens, and this time it did, i cant really reveal what happened, but i think it will be really hard to meet some kind of deadline.
    It will be out when its done..

it'll get here, when it gets here...

So much for monthly updates.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg