I'm sick of all the privates!

Ix-M0NTANA-xIIx-M0NTANA-xI Posts: 54Player
edited December 2 in PS4
Ok so I'm almost a E-9 and every [mod edit] room i join is full of completely clueless people. 1 in 100 has a mic. Need to search 30x to find 1 room with people that have mics.

Enough is enough.

Create a public lobby system where you can play with similar skill or ranked people. You would think this is a priority for the developers.

Fix it asap or come spring time this game will be dead with the release of Insurgency: Sandstorm.

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,334Beta Tester
    "You make me want to be a better man."
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 279Player
    Ok so I'm almost a E-9 and every [mod edit] room i join is full of completely clueless people. 1 in 100 has a mic. Need to search 30x to find 1 room with people that have mics.

Enough is enough.

Create a public lobby system where you can play with similar skill or ranked people. You would think this is a priority for the developers.

Fix it asap or come spring time this game will be dead with the release of Insurgency: Sandstorm.

I think its a good thing that we're seeing a lot of low rank players, since it means that the game is still getting new players.

Though I feel teams should be evenly sorted, based on "skill" (whether that be K/D, rank, ect) - lobbies shouldn't group players of similar skills together for various reasons.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 575Player

Enough is enough.

I think its a good thing that we're seeing a lot of low rank players, since it means that the game is still getting new players.

Though I feel teams should be evenly sorted, based on "skill" (whether that be K/D, rank, ect) - lobbies shouldn't group players of similar skills together for various reasons.

Agreed. I don't think you need servers with only 2+ KDR players, but each team should have roughly the same number of like-skilled players by whatever standard is chosen.
  • OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 51Player
    Thought I had stepped back into the real Army for a second there reading OP
  • OlimatgamingOlimatgaming Posts: 19Player
    I love privates. They are all cranky in game chat.
  • Ix-M0NTANA-xIIx-M0NTANA-xI Posts: 54Player
    Thought I had stepped back into the real Army for a second there reading OP

Lol.
    I just want to have a more competitive environment. Like the good old days pre COD.

There needs to be a way for similar skilled players to play together. 3 out of 16 in a room that have a brain is not fun. Everyone should try and go positive KD.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 931Moderator
    3 out of 16 in a room that have a brain is not fun. Everyone should try and go positive KD.
    All should have a positive FR....
    Im sure i put my brain somewhere...
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • PredictionPrediction Posts: 117Player

Enough is enough.

What is even worse is when you get on a team full of clueless SMA's haha. You would think with all the time in the game they would have picked up some more tricks besides hiding in a bush or a corner.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 575Player
    frankof wrote: »
    3 out of 16 in a room that have a brain is not fun. Everyone should try and go positive KD.
    All should have a positive FR....
    Im sure i put my brain somewhere...

haha
  • [1%R]SiNsOfThEDeViL[1%R]SiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 100Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    "You make me want to be a better man."

Lol you're a legend man xD

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam
  • [1%R]SiNsOfThEDeViL[1%R]SiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 100Player
    There's no confirmation that the game will die when Insurgency: Sandstorm comes out and technically it already came out months ago as you can purchase it and play it right now. I've started playing it in early September and still hadn't quit AA. So that isn't in any sort of way a fact :expressionless:

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam
  • Ix-M0NTANA-xIIx-M0NTANA-xI Posts: 54Player
    Once its released on console in 2019.... game over!
  • nL^Z0naGaming_nL^Z0naGaming_ Posts: 663Player
    There's no confirmation that the game will die when Insurgency: Sandstorm comes out and technically it already came out months ago as you can purchase it and play it right now. I've started playing it in early September and still hadn't quit AA. So that isn't in any sort of way a fact :expressionless:

Agreed, many if not all players will try the Insurgency Sandstorm and at the end come back to AA. Not because the game is that bad, but it's also harder to play then AA for a lot of players. AAPG is more of a arcade shooters (sorry devs) where Insurgency Sandstorm is more tactical.

@OP

You are taking things to serious, for starters rank doesn't show people's ability to fire a gun, knowing the map or have understanding of FPS games. All it does in this game is letting you and other players know they played the game a lot. From what I read, you blame other players for your own failures. That's a CoD mentality that will not fit in this community, trust me I had to learn it to.

The team is only as good as you motivate them to be.