You Have Destroyed Aussie Scene...

=[O2K]=.kinDIACT.Brat~=[O2K]=.kinDIACT.Brat~ Posts: 19Player
edited November 26 in General Discussion
You guys made a server for Australia called Syd 1 Server.
First off the server is constant laggy, the hit reg is non existent, but this is not even close to being the main problem.

You guys give a guy admin powers called COKECOLA that I have been watching for weeks now. The guy literally abuses hit admin powers, he has 0 recoil, and he pre aims through the walls.

You guys have destroyed our community where we can't even express our opinion through anything.

The beta was better than what this game has become now through the lagging servers, hit reg and worst of all the Ddossing issues that Australian servers have had issues with for 3 years. We have done everything to stop these ddos attacks, for example clans like, TOG, PUG, TD, O2K, PREC and more. We have done multiple posts and have had bare to no responses.

Now you guys have made a server that finally doesn't get ddos'd and we thank you for that. But how laggy and clunky the gameplay feels after years of playing this on the lowest point yet.

I am saying this cause no one else will. I have poured my heart out to this game, have stuck through everything like most of the Aussie community has. But we get bare to no love, we now have admins on a official server that abuse their powers and 1 literally cheats.

Like I said the hardcore fans you have from the Aussie community is the only reason why there is even Aussie servers. There will one day be a point where is will be non existent. Please we beg you fix this.

[EDIT]

I forgot to mention all the players that have been banned for Example Frankie and Pommy, They both have been manipulated but Hela and Coke and have both been banned Permanently for no reason what so ever. They have been playing this game for years, spent hundreds of hours on the game, also both of them played AA2.

You guys never gave us official servers until now. We have had no love or support. In beta we had to buy and make our own servers so there was a Aussie Community. Now all the players that spent hundreds of $$$$$ are now gone. AA:PG will never be the same for Australia and it is disappointing.

Comments

• =[O2K]=.Edd133=[O2K]=.Edd133 Posts: 1Player
    I agree 110 % with KinDIACT and I have only been playing since AA3 days....where is the love here guys/girls?
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 355Developer
    I agree 110 % with KinDIACT and I have only been playing since AA3 days....where is the love here guys/girls?

COKECOLA isn't a cheater and those guys are? Frankie alone was banned by PB 4 times before we ever banned him.

If there are problems with the server I will look into it.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 580Player
    What you and all the clans exactly did to stop ddos attacks? Asking for a friend...
    AAPG is good!
  • nL^Z0naGaming_nL^Z0naGaming_ Posts: 663Player

COKECOLA isn't a cheater and those guys are? Frankie alone was banned by PB 4 times before we ever banned him.

Names sounds familiar, is that Frenk192 by any chance?.
    Also, those PB bans are only from this game I presume?.
    Tear says there's nothing in the metrics showing any lag on SYD1, and they've had full servers with betas as well without issue.
  • I agree 110 % with KinDIACT and I have only been playing since AA3 days....where is the love here guys/girls?

You literally have the decency to only point out the 2 issues. This is the exact reason why everyone is starting to leave. But that's the whole thing. Doesn't matter in any game, OCE never get the love. We pour our hearts out into games to keep a community going.

Plus I really don't think you guys understand toggling. Plus its very easy to see no recoil because what a spray does with no recoil on is the sight bobs up and down really quick. Plus when you die and get revived the recoil is harder to control. So explain to me why coke has no recoil at all. I have so many other players agreeing with me.
    Tear says there's nothing in the metrics showing any lag on SYD1, and they've had full servers with betas as well without issue.

*Facepalm* You are literally telling someone that has gone through every file, every config, spent hours of making servers. You might not see it on the "Metro System" or from betas who don't have more then a 2+ KD. First off client hit reg shouldn't be in the game, should always be server hit reg always.
    The only reason why you guys don't know what's going on is because none of the Aussie players speak up.

Also you didn't even bring up the fact of admins abusing their powers. I had multiple messages last night of coke coming in just to kick 3 people and then leave the server. Like seriously. If that's just going to happen you will lose the Aussie community, depends if you guys even give a [TOS Violation].
    Flatlander wrote: »
    What you and all the clans exactly did to stop ddos attacks? Asking for a friend...

Here's a Flat answer for bud. Dedicated servers, going through all configs, files etc. Changing between multiple ddos protection programs etc.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 581Player
    First off client hit reg shouldn't be in the game, should always be server hit reg always.

When talking about this game, this statement is absolutely false. CSHD is far superior in this game, as it's what the game was built around. It clearly has some issues, and I have dozens of videos demonstrating this, but SSHD is clearly worse.
  • First off client hit reg shouldn't be in the game, should always be server hit reg always.

When talking about this game, this statement is absolutely false. CSHD is far superior in this game, as it's what the game was built around. It clearly has some issues, and I have dozens of videos demonstrating this, but SSHD is clearly worse.

Yeah right. If you have tested it properly server is note responsive then client.....
  • COKECOLACOKECOLA Posts: 31Developer

You literally have the decency to only point out the 2 issues. This is the exact reason why everyone is starting to leave. But that's the whole thing. Doesn't matter in any game, OCE never get the love. We pour our hearts out into games to keep a community going.

Plus I really don't think you guys understand toggling. Plus its very easy to see no recoil because what a spray does with no recoil on is the sight bobs up and down really quick. Plus when you die and get revived the recoil is harder to control. So explain to me why coke has no recoil at all. I have so many other players agreeing with me.

*Facepalm* You are literally telling someone that has gone through every file, every config, spent hours of making servers. You might not see it on the "Metro System" or from betas who don't have more then a 2+ KD. First off client hit reg shouldn't be in the game, should always be server hit reg always.
    The only reason why you guys don't know what's going on is because none of the Aussie players speak up.

Also you didn't even bring up the fact of admins abusing their powers. I had multiple messages last night of coke coming in just to kick 3 people and then leave the server. Like seriously. If that's just going to happen you will lose the Aussie community, depends if you guys even give a [TOS Violation].
    Flatlander wrote: »

Here's a Flat answer for bud. Dedicated servers, going through all configs, files etc. Changing between multiple ddos protection programs etc.

I only kicked one guy in your last night and he were walling for sure.
    You can take screenshots tho lol

About recoil...
    Wish I am that good like you said :proud:
  • =[O2K]=.Killa_Maori=[O2K]=.Killa_Maori Posts: 1Player
    edited November 27
    Yeeeea shot kindak.fully agree with you bratha.ive been jamming this game since aa2 dayz.an loved all the rest till aapg started becoming faaaarked.but i am jus thankfull that my O2K souljahz are stil repping our clan.
    First off client hit reg shouldn't be in the game, should always be server hit reg always.

Yeah right. If you have tested it properly server is note responsive then client.....

Here's an example:

Do we really need that happening?

Maybe it feels better because spraying randomly at someone is more likely to get you a kill because you don't actually have to aim at them?

Better playing with the SSHD then having the CSHD opening all the doors for cheaters.
    Ok, what "love" exactly do you want me to give you? I did not give a point by point rebuttal of everything in your post therefore all the Aussies are quitting, right? That's what you're saying? Gosh I better get to typing!
    Yes I'm literally telling you that. EVEN IF you were 110% correct about hit reg, guess what, it's not changing.
    Also you didn't even bring up the fact of admins abusing their powers. I had multiple messages last night of coke coming in just to kick 3 people and then leave the server. Like seriously. If that's just going to happen you will lose the Aussie community, depends if you guys even give a S.
    They don't abuse their powers and their every action is reported and recorded. If you don't like it, then ok.

Better playing with the SSHD then having the CSHD opening all the doors for cheaters.

It's a little late for that. If the game had been built around SSHD, sure. But it wasn't. It was built around CSHD, and that's clearly the better gameplay option. Why should gameplay be made inferior for everyone to slightly aid anti-cheat efforts?

Also you didn't even bring up the fact of admins abusing their powers. I had multiple messages last night of coke coming in just to kick 3 people and then leave the server. Like seriously. If that's just going to happen you will lose the Aussie community, depends if you guys even give a S.
    They don't abuse their powers and their every action is reported and recorded. If you don't like it, then ok.

I feel like this is an issue with having a known admin on an official server. Would they be making these complaints if it was just "Anonymous Server Admin" making a kick?

It's a little late for that. If the game had been built around SSHD, sure. But it wasn't. It was built around CSHD, and that's clearly the better gameplay option. Why should gameplay be made inferior for everyone to slightly aid anti-cheat efforts?

Is it, I mean they designed the shotgun server side according to kartigan. So why not design the other guns the same way and be done with the CSHD, they prove they have the ability to do so.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,348Beta Tester
    Anyone who thinks they can tell if a person is cheating by watching 'Spectate' is a fool with a bad headset. IMO. I am very sure I look DIRECTLY at an oncoming sound ALL THE TIME and it's how I can tell when an enemy is going to break a corner. It's also why I've tried to promote changes to sound design.

Because we have such questionable anti-cheat we've resorted to poor players complaining about good players. Maybe we should discuss how to get better anti-cheat (and become better players ourselves..!) instead of watching Spectate videos with our faces contorted in rage. How many times do we have to be told that Spectate doesn't replicate the actual gameplay???
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    ...Oh, and I finally found someone that literally misuses the word 'literally.' :rolleyes:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    ...Oh, and I finally found someone that literally misuses the word 'literally.' :rolleyes:

"Literally" is not a generic intensifier!!! :p

... and so bear ourselves that, if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say, "Figuratively, this was their finest hour."
    LOL Hollywood. Good one! :)
    ______

Keebler750 wrote: »
    Anyone who thinks they can tell if a person is cheating by watching 'Spectate' is a fool with a bad headset. IMO. I am very sure I look DIRECTLY at an oncoming sound ALL THE TIME and it's how I can tell when an enemy is going to break a corner. It's also why I've tried to promote changes to sound design.

Because we have such questionable anti-cheat we've resorted to poor players complaining about good players. Maybe we should discuss how to get better anti-cheat (and become better players ourselves..!) instead of watching Spectate videos with our faces contorted in rage. How many times do we have to be told that Spectate doesn't replicate the actual gameplay???

It depends on the circumstances. When I see someone get 90% headshots while never ADS or consistent prefiring enemies coming around corners beyond audio range, it's safe to say that person is cheating. I actually spotted a cheater who got way too many headshots mainly because I was playing in a no revive on headshot server. I went to spectate and just watched. It was obvious very quickly.

But if you're looking for no-recoil, I wouldn't trust spectate for that.
This discussion has been closed.