New AAPG Player Stats Web Site

Comments

• [soldier][soldier] Posts: 124Player
    edited December 2018
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Which stats in the database would you say are 100% bug free?

If I'm remembering correctly there was a test plan for stats, so you tell me… ;)
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,562Beta Tester
    [soldier] wrote: »
    Which stats in the database would you say are 100% bug free?

If I'm remembering correctly there was a test plan for stats, so you tell me… ;)

Yeah. "Was."
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Yeah. "Was."

That's too bad. :(
    I remember many test sessions with a few other hard-case dedicated testers shooting arms, legs, torsos, and heads, counting shots, etc. and then matching them up with the stats for the test plan.

edited January 11
    The stats engine appears to be down today, perhaps due to the recent upgrade…

In the meantime we have updated player stats requests to display the last available information we have for the player.

Achievement and Challenge Coin images will not be displayed unless you already have them in your browser cache because they are linked directly to the AA site.

Update: Situation is resolved as of 2018-01-11 0918 CST
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,093Player
    Something definitely off with stats. A few of my games aren't showing up. I recently created a new account, had a certain frag rate, proceeded to have multiple 3+ FR games, FR didn't change.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
    edited January 20
    If you send me a PM with the player name on your other account, I can look into what stats records we have for it.

One consideration that I have never quite figured out is what the cutoff in the number of rounds is to have stats recorded for a match. There could be no minimum but we have no way of knowing without running some play tests and observing the stats.
    If you send me a PM with the player name on your other account, I can look into what stats records we have for it.

One consideration that I have never quite figured out is what the cutoff in the number of rounds is to have stats recorded for a match. There could be no minimum but we have no way of knowing without running some play tests and observing the stats.

I've noticed that the actual America's Army profile doesn't reflect the matches either. Interestingly on a recent session it recorded the first game I played, but not the second.
    BTW, suggestion. Make it so that if you click the banner you can go back to the home page. Also a search bar on the stats page. Sometimes I want to search for multiple people and there's no easy way to go back to the home page or just search from a stats page.
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 369Beta Tester
    AAStats now has player statistics available for PS4 players in addition to PC. To switch platforms, use the Platform popup menu at the top right of the Welcome to AAStats section.

t3pe9luz2mi6.png

The Player Stats Search is operational. We are currently working on some problems with obtaining match data to fill in the Top Players List and Unofficial Leaderboards. We have also removed most of the Official Leaderboards from the PS4 page since those leaderboards do not appear to include any PS4 players.

Outstanding!! Love this work Soldier!

One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

PS4 Stats Update

We have brought back the Top Players List and Unofficial Leaderboards sections for PS4. Update times are still very long but the leaderboard statistics will be gradually filling in. Viewing PS4 individual player statistics continues to be fully supported. Player map data will be incomplete until we are able to cycle through all of the maps.
    edited February 1
    We are pleased to announce that AAStats.com now has the ability to display Player Statistics History charts for each of the the statistics in the General Statistics and Objectives sections of the Player Stats Page. To view the history for a statistic, click the stat value. This example will display Kills Per Match:

q269za2p4062.png

A Player Statistics History dialog is shown with a graphic history of the statistic value. Position the cursor over a data point to show the details for that point:

gg1mqfcidjyb.png

Use the Line 1 popup menu to select a different statistic value to view, and the Line 2 popup menu to select a second statistic to overlay onto the chart. This example will add Points Per Match to the previous chart:

7li2fhdhm8ix.png

The value scale for the second line is shown at the right side of the chart. If two sets of values are chosen that have a similar units value they will both share the scale at the left side of the chart:

qp3h65u4l387.png

Clicking the Most Played Map statistic (or selecting the Favorite Maps Line 1 item) shows a pie chart of matches played for each map as related to all matches:

3q9sk0prc2xa.png

Players Statistics History extends back to 2018-12-28, which is when we began accumulating player stats snapshots. Currently, Player Statistics History is available for PC players.
    stats5.png 10.5K
    stats4.png 13.6K
    stats3.png 23.6K
    stats2.png 11.1K
    stats1.png 12.8K
    If you have stopped by AAStats.com recently, you may have noticed that we have been rolling out a new feature which is now complete: Player Stats Compare. Player Stats Compare is available for both PC and PS4 platforms.

To show a side-by-side stats comparison for two players, enter the first player name (or GUID for PC) in the Player Name field of the Player Stats Search section, click the More Options disclosure triangle to reveal the additional search field, enter the second player name in the Compare Name field, then click Search:

309895cbe02a45f6a6.png

The player stats comparison page is a version of the standard player stats page re-arranged to accommodate side-by-side stats and remove non-comparison sections:

309895cbe0f0fba06c.png

A comparison indicator is shown for each side-by-side player stat:

diff_gt.png Player 1 stats value is greater than (>) Player 2 value
    diff_eq.png Player 1 stats value is equal to (=) Player 2 value
    diff_lt.png Player 1 stats value is less than (<) Player 2 value

Note that a greater than value is not always better (for example, Times Neutralized).

Player Stats Compare also includes Player Statistics History charts (PC platform only at this time). Click the stat value for either player to view a comparative history for a statistic:

309895cbe0aaf150a3.png

Click the Most Played Map statistic (or select the Favorite Maps Stat item) to show a pie chart for each player with matches played for each map as related to all matches:

309895cbe10d732443.png
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 43Developer
    Awesome stuff, sir! Many thanks!
    edited April 24
    PS4 Stats Update

After many months, we have finally retrieved and processed all player data for the past 6 months (10.5 million game matches). All players who played a match within that time period are now reflected on our leaderboards.

Now that we are caught up, we are updating PS4 player stats every 2 hours like we do for the PC platform.

The last remaining feature that is not available to PS4 player stats yet are the Player Statistics History charts. We will be looking into the storage and processing requirements for making that available.
    edited April 24
    BTW, suggestion. Make it so that if you click the banner you can go back to the home page. Also a search bar on the stats page. Sometimes I want to search for multiple people and there's no easy way to go back to the home page or just search from a stats page.

We included both of those requests in a recent site update, thanks for the suggestions!
    edited April 29
    As of today we have enabled Player Statistics History charts for the PS4 platform. We have the first 2 snapshots of history data available:

euwwe9w4b8xn.png

The Favorite Maps chart is compiled from all of the match data we have collected which starts roughly 6 months prior to today:

xyuxhdo2svv7.png

Statistics charts are also available for PS4 Player Stats Compare pages:

jrjmzb3uk8yx.png
  • VoidsVetVoidsVet Posts: 13Player
    I changed my ps4 psn name anyway to have my name changed on the stats database or do i lose all of them
  • VoidsVetVoidsVet Posts: 13Player
    Its same psn account just used the new free name change
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,562Beta Tester
    How have you dealt with the false stats?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    AAStats.com is pleased to announce that Clan Statistics are now available for the PC platform. You can use the new Clan Statistics page to review your team's skills when preparing for your next scrimmage or tournament match, or do some opposition research for your upcoming matches.

To show clan statistics, click the More Options disclosure triangle in the Player Stats Search section to reveal the additional search fields, enter the Steam Group URL for the clan in the Clan Roster URL field, then click Search:

5w632f232pdw.png

The Clan Players List is a version of the Top Players List limited to players who are members of the Steam Group. The list can be sorted by any of the stats columns (Kills, K/D Ratio, Exp Points, Matches Won, Win Pct, and Hours). Unlike the Top Players List, all clan players are included when the list is sorted by K/D Ratio or Win Pct (players are not excluded for having less than 100 matches). You can click a player's name to drill down to the individual Player Stats page:

dccxflax50nm.png

A Clan Statistics Summary section shows the Average, Median (middle value), Minimum, and Maximum values for each of the main statistics:

jdtyy732pcvr.png

You can click the rows in the Clan Statistics Summary to view a histogram for that particular stat. The histogram will show how the clan player values are distributed between the minimum and maximum values for the clan:

h4xfpf8e4ts2.png

Note: If a clan member is not showing on the Clan Players List, have them play some rounds in an ACI streaming server to become known to our player GUID/stats cross-reference system.