New AAPG Player Stats Web Site

14567810»

Comments

• ^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^ Posts: 768Player
    hey soldier, are you on the official AAPG discord? If so let me know your nick in there to get in touch with you about some weird player stats.

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 146Player
    I see the thread you are talking about. I am reasonably certain that those stats are exactly what we are pulling from the stats engine but I will verify it.

I can also compile some numbers from just the matches that we have history for to compare with, but that will take a bit longer.
    Copy of Discord post:

I dug a bit into the stats for this player and what we are reporting on the site matches the raw data we are getting from the stats engine:

[name] => EnemyKilledM249
    [value] => 116864

[name] => ShotsFiredM249
    [value] => 199745

[name] => ShotsHitM249
    [value] => 549328

[name] => ShotsHitM249Head
    [value] => 49459

[name] => ShotsHitM249LowerTorso
    [value] => 100700

[name] => ShotsHitM249UpperTorso
    [value] => 395020(edited)

Besides the shots fired/shots hit weirdness, I noticed the Shots Hit stats did not tally correctly either, so I checked the next 2 players on the leaderboard:

ayman_mzeri

[value] => 9347

[name] => ShotsFiredM249
    [value] => 494598

[name] => ShotsHitM249
    [value] => 51301

[value] => 3969

[value] => 15072

[value] => 32260

PSNSoldier4571031

[value] => 565

[name] => ShotsFiredM249
    [value] => 36699

[name] => ShotsHitM249
    [value] => 2925

[value] => 270

[value] => 624

[value] => 2031
    These stats tally correctly.

I think what we are seeing here is just some bugged stats, or perhaps a test account that they just dumped some raw numbers into.

I know when Hollywood was here he had a channel to the stats DB team and got them to reset the stats for a few accounts that were at the top of the shoot house scoreboards.

Just out of curiosity I'm going to run a query over the matches for this player and isolate his M249 stats to see if the numbers for his matches are consistently off.
    edited June 2019
    Copy of Discord post:

Well it was a good idea while it lasted…

Unfortunately going through the match data I discovered much to my extreme unhappiness that ShotsFiredxxx are not kept per match. And the only ShotsHit stat that is kept is ShotsHitxxxHead for some reason.

Obviously without ShotsFired and a full ShotsHit stats set by match there is no way to run any kind of percentages over time other than using checkpoints and calculating a delta, which is only helpful if the player is still active. :thumbsdown:
    We have added the new M17 and SCAR-H challenges to the player stats page for both platforms:

q8w2lwgivji4.png
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 95Developer
    Thanks Soldier!
  • Thirdeye1180Thirdeye1180 Posts: 1Player
    Bro I love this game it's the best team play strategy shooter game out I just wish u would fix the hit detection and the absolute horrible lag. You guys add maps and other stuff but do nothing to the servers it stinks man. You all are sitting on a gold mind I would buy this game if u came out with a new one that actually worked . Please please fix this before u go adding anything
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 720Player
    The guy in this thread doing the work to add stats and whatnot is not employed by Army Game Studios. Same goes for the map makers out there pumping out custom maps - they're regular dudes like you and I.

As far as official updates (not bug fixes) to AAPG go, I'm pretty sure they're done adding new features and are focusing on AA5.
    edited March 4
    We have added a Time Period option to the Top Players List. In addition to the previously available All-time list, the following time periods can be selected for display:

• Previous day
    • Previous 7 days
    • Previous 30 days

a705srgyt58w.png

The list can be sorted by any of the stats columns (Kills, K/D Ratio, Exp Points, Matches Won, Win Pct, and Hours). When the list is sorted by K/D Ratio or Win Pct, only players who meet a minimum number of matches played are included depending on which time period is chosen (1 day - 1 match, 7 days - 5 matches, 30 days - 15 matches).

Previous day stats are rolled over between 0100-0200 CT (UTC −06:00) depending on the availability of the stats engine.
    We had a VIP request to add Revives, Secures, and Takedowns to the Top Players List. Those items are now available for all time period selections:

t5h8mso9z018.png
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 363Player
    For either of the stats sites, would it be possible to add an ability to to view the KDR for each weapon.

For instance, view the number of times I've died whilst having the M4A1 equipped (in hand/active) and the number of kills I've gotten with the M4A1 (or any other weapon), displayed as a ratio.

I think it would be very cool, as it would give players a more in depth idea of how they perform with various weapons, and maybe even some bragging rights.

Thoughts?
    4-yr ROTC Scholarship Recipient

P0asKE2.jpg
    There is no way for us to know in the stats engine what weapon you were carrying when you were killed.
    Over the past week we have been doing some housecleaning and re-arranging of the leaderboards over at AAStats.com.

We have consolidated the Official and Unofficial sections of the leaderboards into one Other Leaderboards section, and removed many leaderboards that were made redundant by the Top Players List. The remaining leaderboards now reflect the time period selected for the Top Players List and the active time period is shown with the Other Leaderboards section header:

jhqbfhthcdc4.png

Detailed notes on the individual leaderboards:
    • Highest All-Time Score, Most Match Wins, Top Friendly Revivers, Top Enemy Securers, Highest K/D, and Most Takedowns have been removed since those numbers are already available in the Top Players List.

• Highest Match Score is sourced from match data for the 1/7/30-day time periods and should be correct. All-time match high scores are currently sourced directly from the AAPG stats system and unfortunately do not always reflect a player's best match score. We are working on a solution to re-tabulate all-time high match scores based on a combination of the current highest match score list, individual player stats, and match data. Players who are on the current highest match score list will be taken into account even if their player stats record no longer contains their highest match score.

• Highest Round Score was removed because it contains inaccurate values and we cannot re-tabulate the leaderboard since the scores for individual rounds are not available in the match data.

• Most Played Maps includes match counts for the 1/7/30-day time periods. The all-time Most Played Maps numbers are sourced from the AAPG stats system which does not include match counts.

• Challenge Coins and Most [Dev] Kills are sourced directly from the AAPG stats system. Unfortunately those stats are not available in the match data, so those 2 leaderboards are only shown when All-Time is selected. We are working on a solution to provide 1/7/30-day time period data for those leaderboards.
  • July2020July2020 Posts: 6Player
    Will you have in the future the option of displaying stats from a date range (progress), or ability to select which maps to include in the stat display?
    edited September 29
    We have completed re-tabulating the individual player Match High Score and all-time Highest Match Scores.

The recalculated high match scores are based on a combination of the official highest match score list, individual player stats, and match data. Players who were on the official highest match score list were taken into account even if match data was not available and their player stats record no longer contained their highest match score.

We also refactored the Match High Score in the Player History charts. Viewing the Match High Score player history will show the player's Match High Score for the time period, rather than bouncing up and down as it did previously:

liipjz4afm9d.png

Going forward, the player Match High Score and all-time Highest Match Scores leaderboard will be derived from match data rather than taken from the player information in the stats engine.

We have also removed the Highest Round Score from the player stats page because it contains inaccurate values which cannot be re-tabulated since the scores for individual rounds are not available in the stats engine.
    We have added Revives, Secures, and Takedowns to the Clan Players List on the Clan Statistics page, similar to the Top Players List on the main AAStats.com page. Each statistics column in the Clan Players List is sortable. The new fields have also been added to the Clan Statistics Summary:

99ec56jng38j.png
    It's not always about the kills and the K/D ratio!

Which players have been helping their teams complete the mission? Find out with the new Objectives leaderboard at AAStats.com:

p6vwpi04sno5.png

For the All-time leaderboard, there is a popup menu to break out the leaderboard by objective type (Activated/Captured/Extracted):

uopfmcf31o3e.png

For the 1/7/30-day leaderboards, detailed objective stats are not available through the match data so currently those are limited to total objectives:

lnw2c34nlmch.png

We are working on a solution to get objective break out data for the 1/7/30-day leaderboards Coming Soon™.

• [canaglia]kaledo[canaglia]kaledo Posts: 11Player
    Very nice! It need just the clan rosters map... then will be great