New AAPG Player Stats Web Site

14567810»

Comments

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 750Player
    hey soldier, are you on the official AAPG discord? If so let me know your nick in there to get in touch with you about some weird player stats.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 124Player
    I see the thread you are talking about. I am reasonably certain that those stats are exactly what we are pulling from the stats engine but I will verify it.

I can also compile some numbers from just the matches that we have history for to compare with, but that will take a bit longer.
    Copy of Discord post:

I dug a bit into the stats for this player and what we are reporting on the site matches the raw data we are getting from the stats engine:

[name] => EnemyKilledM249
    [value] => 116864

[name] => ShotsFiredM249
    [value] => 199745

[name] => ShotsHitM249
    [value] => 549328

[name] => ShotsHitM249Head
    [value] => 49459

[name] => ShotsHitM249LowerTorso
    [value] => 100700

[name] => ShotsHitM249UpperTorso
    [value] => 395020(edited)

Besides the shots fired/shots hit weirdness, I noticed the Shots Hit stats did not tally correctly either, so I checked the next 2 players on the leaderboard:

ayman_mzeri

[value] => 9347

[name] => ShotsFiredM249
    [value] => 494598

[name] => ShotsHitM249
    [value] => 51301

[value] => 3969

[value] => 15072

[value] => 32260

PSNSoldier4571031

[value] => 565

[name] => ShotsFiredM249
    [value] => 36699

[name] => ShotsHitM249
    [value] => 2925

[value] => 270

[value] => 624

[value] => 2031
    These stats tally correctly.

I think what we are seeing here is just some bugged stats, or perhaps a test account that they just dumped some raw numbers into.

I know when Hollywood was here he had a channel to the stats DB team and got them to reset the stats for a few accounts that were at the top of the shoot house scoreboards.

Just out of curiosity I'm going to run a query over the matches for this player and isolate his M249 stats to see if the numbers for his matches are consistently off.
    edited June 13
    Copy of Discord post:

Well it was a good idea while it lasted…

Unfortunately going through the match data I discovered much to my extreme unhappiness that ShotsFiredxxx are not kept per match. And the only ShotsHit stat that is kept is ShotsHitxxxHead for some reason.

Obviously without ShotsFired and a full ShotsHit stats set by match there is no way to run any kind of percentages over time other than using checkpoints and calculating a delta, which is only helpful if the player is still active. :thumbsdown: