Did the Army recorded every firearms' sounds?

AwbeeAwbee Posts: 19Player
In AAPG: We can use these Firearms:
M4A1
M16A4
870 MCS shotgun
SCAR-H
M17/M1911A1/M9
M249 SAW
M14 EBR-RI (Enhanced Battle Rifle - Rock Island)
M24 Sniper rifle,
MP7 PDW,
M67 Frag / M106 Smoke / M84 Stun Grenade.

But, if you wonder why am I asking, is because: I am just curious, and the new gun's sounds are very weird to hear.

So I am asking: Did the Army recorded the every firearms of sounds?(Reloading, firing, etc.)

P.S. In my knowledge, The AA Dev recorded the Grenade's explosion/pin pulling sound. Holy smokes, That's the reason why I love the AAPG. No one can but the army record the sounds of grenades.
A W B E E, _B L U E _ W H E L P L I N G
C O L D A R R A, _ B O R E A N _ T U N D R A

Comments

• frankoffrankof Posts: 932Moderator
    It was done for AA3, i dont know tho what extent it was reused in AA:PG, some sounds was "made up" as it sounds better.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 1,951Player
    I've always felt that the weapon sounds could use some work in this game. Other games just seem to sounds better.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • AwbeeAwbee Posts: 19Player
    edited November 23
    I've always felt that the weapon sounds could use some work in this game. Other games just seem to sounds better.

Except for grenades. Yeah it might sounds better but almost every sounds of guns are exaggerated in most of FPS games.
    A W B E E, _B L U E _ W H E L P L I N G
    C O L D A R R A, _ B O R E A N _ T U N D R A
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,787Player

+1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,348Beta Tester
    At one point prior, they spent money and directly recorded a whole bunch of actual weapons and everyone hated it (especially people who are never near firearms) since they based their expectations on other games. So....they just created 'gun sounds' for this game.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.