No Spectating while downed

Why are you allowed to spectate your team while you are down?

This allows me while I am down to jump between my team members and note where enemies are and if I happen to be revived now I have a better idea than I should of where I need to go.

Do you think it would be better if you were only allowed to stare in one direction while down or you could just randomly choose a player and allow you to spectate only the player the game randomly chooses for the sake of boredom but allowing me to jump around between 11 players gives a lot more information which is unfair for the other team.

Comments

• aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 355Developer
    Being down sucks enough as it is, I'd hate to make you stare at the floor too.
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 283Player
    Prediction wrote: »
    Why are you allowed to spectate your team while you are down?

This allows me while I am down to jump between my team members and note where enemies are and if I happen to be revived now I have a better idea than I should of where I need to go.

Do you think it would be better if you were only allowed to stare in one direction while down or you could just randomly choose a player and allow you to spectate only the player the game randomly chooses for the sake of boredom but allowing me to jump around between 11 players gives a lot more information which is unfair for the other team.

Like Hollywood said, no one wants to stare at a blank wall for the remainder of the round, or until they're revived. Plus you're not getting any information outside of what your team could relay to you. I think its a fair-trade off for the low HP you get once you're revived.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • PredictionPrediction Posts: 117Player

Yea I agree but that is why I also said we could have the game force us to spectate a random player on our team to limit our POV to 1 player rather than a possible 11 players.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 581Player
    Prediction wrote: »

Yea I agree but that is why I also said we could have the game force us to spectate a random player on our team to limit our POV to 1 player rather than a possible 11 players.

But then how will I tell everyone else how to play?!?!?!! /s