Weapon Challenges Not Working

STG.RECKERSTG.RECKER Posts: 8Player
edited November 18 in Game Support
I have finished the M14 and the M9 challenges and got at least silver (gold on the M9 one), yet the weapon challenge still does not apply? I tried deleting my documents folder yet it still won't apply. I finished the M4 and the 870 MCS challenge and got it, however it doesn't work for these weapons.

TO DEVS; *Since I now know that the problem is with the game itself and not me, here's a message to the devs; I seen that, everytime a weapon challenge is completed (in training), the system settings seem to 'revert' for some reason, and you have to restart game to reinstate config, for example; I play with Dynamic Lighting off, however, after I complete weapon challenge, the dynamic lighting is back on again, ignoring my systemsettings.ini tweak in my documents folder, I don't know how this would relate, but it sure is a side effect*

Comments

• aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 355Developer
    Thank you for the report -- we've found the problem and a fix will be in the next update.
  • STG.RECKERSTG.RECKER Posts: 8Player
    Thank you for the report -- we've found the problem and a fix will be in the next update.

No problem, but do we have to do the challenges again to get it?
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 932Moderator
    STG.RECKER wrote: »
    Sins its not saved, most likely, yes.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 355Developer
    frankof wrote: »

Probably, yes, unfortunately
  • STG.RECKERSTG.RECKER Posts: 8Player
    frankof wrote: »

Probably, yes, unfortunately

Hollywood, it also seems that AAEngine.ini seems to be 'connected' to weapon challenge completion as well, because, I noticed that as I tested my AAEngine.ini to be "read-only" all further progress towards the weapon challenge is not saved and it is fully lost - I learned this the hard way. However, it is interesting.