New Maps??

GREAT, like to see a map like Pubg.ROE(huge) take all the maps you have as all the villages and areas, add a few new ones, and have 2 teams 12-42 player aside (4 teams?) to a final objective and throughout it, keep the preload weapons finding stuff take a long time and is blah ammo and boxes, RPGs, maybe the sniper rifle here and there, and full layout or build (apartments/town and streets) wonder how it would go off

Comments

• }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 629Administrator
    I don't think that this game will increase the size of how many players are on each side. Although its a great idea it has been brought up here before. However please feel free to use the Mission Editor to create your own version of a worthy map and share it with us on the steam workshop. There is a large group of players that live to try new maps and create them. So if you run into any difficulty there are other Mission Editors with many years of experience that could help out. :D
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 103Player
    >:) what you dont need to changes the aa becouse you love the other games.)but this are army not the kindergarten.)
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 361Developer
    I don't think that this game will increase the size of how many players are on each side. Although its a great idea it has been brought up here before. However please feel free to use the Mission Editor to create your own version of a worthy map and share it with us on the steam workshop. There is a large group of players that live to try new maps and create them. So if you run into any difficulty there are other Mission Editors with many years of experience that could help out. :D

I wouldn't say Never. Not that anything's been decided or designed, but everyone keeps making the assumption that AAV will be the same static map team-v-team FPS that AA's always been even though that's not really what modern games do anymore. Even Call of Duty, king of the static map team-v-team fps shooter has a battle royale mode now.

Not that we're doing battle royale, but I would keep a more open mind for the future. :)
    That would be awesome for sure. :)
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 103Player
    That would be awesome for sure. :)
    come on gorilla its not good:(let do this game like GTA lol

LOL