A reason to play the game

2»

Comments

• ^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^ Posts: 768Player
    I love u all, was just hoping for more ideas to improve the game tho ;)

I totally agree with you.
    Achieving max rank in this game doesn't take to long. AA2 or the beta of this game had a more appealing leveling system imo (1-100 levels, and alot of exp required for ea one).
    Also the weapon challenges are very nice, I really liked when I still had to complete them. But after that that's not really much to do.
    Thats why I would suggest adding a leaderboard in-game, I think its the easier way to make us to compete to each other (having something to do at the end-game). But its not enough, however it would be a start.

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 106Player
    I get how you feel bro, after compliting all of the elite weapon challenges and im soon reaching max level and getting some of my other achievements done, tbh after doing all of them the game kinda feels boring. I play so I can go on tournaments and improve myself everyday. But I get the idea of low challenges. I'm just hoping for some new challenges to make the game more fun again.

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam
  • -=HELL=-Pr0b3-=HELL=-Pr0b3 Posts: 105Player

I totally agree with you.
    Achieving max rank in this game doesn't take to long. AA2 or the beta of this game had a more appealing leveling system imo (1-100 levels, and alot of exp required for ea one).
    Also the weapon challenges are very nice, I really liked when I still had to complete them. But after that that's not really much to do.
    Thats why I would suggest adding a leaderboard in-game, I think its the easier way to make us to compete to each other (having something to do at the end-game). But its not enough, however it would be a start.

Indeed!
    Back in aa2 we atleast had AAO Tracker, then battletracker, these 3rd party sites kept a record on how you where doing, where youre hitting the enemy, what maps you play and how you play, also added the ranking systems on activity and on where you where active, getting Honor, Loyalty, Valor bars building up depending on how you played,

I played so much on everything and liked all maps, because these bars and ranks made me want to max them up.

And all that was not even ingame or part of the game at all.
    Ingame stuff would be even better :)
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Thats the problem with AA nothing to play for its always been that way. This is why csgo is great, you have ranks based on skill that you can both gain and lose. This gives you something to play for and I have suggested this before but its just wasted breath.

AA is too easy, this is why we continually beat the horse about raising the skill ceiling, making the game more difficult engages the player, makes them play for something.

Leaderboards like in AA2 help, skill based ranks help, matchmaking helps etc.

You think kids play csgo because its fun? HA .. They play because they think and hope they can compete and go pro, or be the next Shroud.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Ranking can work off many things:
    - kills per game.. Who did you kill the better players or just the worse ones.
    - points per game
    - objectives completed
    - incorporate something like MVP per round, to be different and Army based call it something else like : Promoted Capitan or whatever
    - points for healing per game

Add more if you chose, calculate that per game and you earn points towards rank. Get xx amount of points and you rank up or get promoted.. Do poorly lose points get demoted.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    edited November 2018
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Ranking can work off many things:
    - kills per game.. Who did you kill the better players or just the worse ones.
    - points per game
    - objectives completed
    - incorporate something like MVP per round, to be different and Army based call it something else like : Promoted Capitan or whatever
    - points for healing per game

Add more if you chose, calculate that per game and you earn points towards rank. Get xx amount of points and you rank up or get promoted.. Do poorly lose points get demoted.
    Good ideas :)

I do like that AA allways gets compared to BF and CSGO, DEVS here deserves the full gratitude to have been able to make a "free" game almost on the same level as the other games out there that you can buy and play.
    No it will never be like CSGO, I have not played it, but seen it and it has not changed a lot in 18 years IMO
    AA only needs to add the small extras to keep it interesting as many mentioned before, and also as aaHollywood mentioned earlier, new challenges and more are to come later on.

While we compare other games, I've been playing a Beta of something, where DEVs have a whole forum for ideas and polls of each idea, they also do a great job and let the polls decide what to add.
    That is also very different from AA because here: the Army decides what to add or not to an extent, or at least that's what I have been told earlier.

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 720Player
    AAO Tracker.
    there was something else in AA 3 that I miss.
    Hopefully that's also something that can be added easily.

We could customize our gear in the menu, make one that was our primary.

Primary rifleman
    Primary Marksman
    Primary sniper
    Primary machine gunner

Today we all have to set up our gear from scratch at the start of every match.
    I have a favorite pistol, also favorite scopes, and grenades on the different classes.
    Just add the possibility for that at the same place we select paintjobs for our weaponry

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    there was something else in AA 3 that I miss.
    Hopefully that's also something that can be added easily.

We could customize our gear in the menu, make one that was our primary.

Primary rifleman
    Primary Marksman
    Primary sniper
    Primary machine gunner

Today we all have to set up our gear from scratch at the start of every match.
    I have a favorite pistol, also favorite scopes, and grenades on the different classes.
    Just add the possibility for that at the same place we select paintjobs for our weaponry

I would be already happy if this game could remember my primary after 10 rounds at side switch. Chose shotty, get switched to m4. Play vip,get switched to m4.
    AAPG is good!