Unlock not received after many months now of uninstalling and installing

DeltaFuzzyDeltaFuzzy Posts: 1Player
edited November 4 in Game Support
I had completed a task for the m16a4: the task involved achieving a challenge called Eagle Eye to unlock the susat scope and I did it on the map spring street but upon finishing and being told I got the eagle eye completed I finished the match then left and when I logged on the next day It apeared as though I hadn't finished it which was very difficult and still to this day I can't do it again.

Comments

• }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 596Moderator
    I would send in a ticket. https://www.americasarmy.com/support/game-technical
    Try to give as much details as you can. Your not the only player that has this issue. Half the time the players are using the wrong class and the other half is some issue with the game recording it.
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 288Developer
    But yes we are getting a lot of these lately and are investigating. Something changed and we don't know what.
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 247Player
    I completed the M14 Vet. Challenge and still haven't gotten the digital skin unlocked. I got that months ago, so It's obvious this issue has been around for a very long time.
    Amateurs try until they can get it right, Professionals keep trying until they can't get it wrong

P0asKE2.jpg
    I completed the M14 Vet. Challenge and still haven't gotten the digital skin unlocked. I got that months ago, so It's obvious this issue has been around for a very long time.

I understand that too, as bad as it is, but these "missed" achievements are occurring much more frequently lately.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 918Moderator

I understand that too, as bad as it is, but these "missed" achievements are occurring much more frequently lately.
    PC vs PS4, not the same database is it? (Sony vs Steam)

ss_4_frankof.png
    edited November 9
    frankof wrote: »
    PC vs PS4, not the same database is it? (Sony vs Steam)

We're seeing it on both platforms